Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

On 12/9/2018 at 5:53 PM, uberglasses said:

The holy trio of seasons is 4, 5, 6. I personally love 2 and 3 as well.

Agreed. Best seasons for sure, and of course AS2 is THE greatest season but in order to enjoy it properly you need to watch S2 through S7

The Holi-Slay special was a choice, and that's all imma say about that :ninja:

The Holi-Sh*t should never come back.

Farrah tried to make it three-for-three with a burlesque act winning the talent show, but she's no Roxxxy (the only episode Roxxxy did well in....) or Bendela. Monique's performance was overrated. It should've been Gia in that spot or Latrice. Or even Manila. Monique proved she can't lipsync well because she went OTT and that wig toss again... not gagged. 

Monique needs to stop the wig thing, it ain't cute nor funny, I also don't see why the judges were so gagged by her performance but said Monet's was old and already been seen before? Top 2 should have been Trinity and Gia IMO.

So I just had an embarrassing moment with Alaska :pinch: I was so excited to see her I hugged her a little too tight that one of her boobs popped out a bit and she had to adjust it :ninja: I felt horrible although she didn’t seem to care :idk: Also I totally ignored Bob bc I was so in awe of Alaska :ninja: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2018 at 9:27 PM, PinkCouture said:

So I just had an embarrassing moment with Alaska :pinch: I was so excited to see her I hugged her a little too tight that one of her boobs popped out a bit and she had to adjust it :ninja: I felt horrible although she didn’t seem to care :idk: Also I totally ignored Bob bc I was so in awe of Alaska :ninja: 

LMAOOO! Alaska is amazing tho, I'm sure she didn't get upset! How was your experience? Tell us more! I want all the details!!

Are yall watching AS4? I'm feeling Manila and Naomi so hard

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I would have preferred Trinity, but Monet was my second to win. However, it's bullshit there was a double crowning! One or the other. Let's not even talk about the shitty recording edit and Ru's voiceover.

ANYWAY, onto S11 and better things! I'm rooting for Plastique, Brooke Lynn, Akeria, Yvie and Vanjie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 4:50 PM, uberglasses said:

How is Rajah still in the competition?! Scarlet should have stayed!

Pretty sure Rajah is getting the boot soon. I thought Scarlet was annoying so I am glad she got eliminated :ninja:

They should just end the competition now and give Brooke Lynn the crown. She is stiff competition . Then again I could also imagine A'Keria coming out of no where and end up winning :nicole:

This meme sums up how I feel about Plastique:

giphy.gif

She is not delivering and I have feeling she is going to get the boot soon as well :( 

• 1 month later...

I will be p r e s s e d if Brooke doesn't win tbh, she has delivered so hard every single week! I'm not even sure why she was in the BTM2 for the last challenge? it should have been Silky and Vanjie IMO but oh well. I adore Yvie but this season was Brooke's for sure

• 2 weeks later...

In the end, I'm glad Yvie won! I adore Brooke but I feel like she threw that last lipsync tbh, she was just doing the same flips and splits she's been doing the whole season, I had very very high expectations for the re-do of the Brooke vs. Yvie lipsync and while Yvie nailed it, Brooke felt disconnected and slightly over it, she didn't leave me gagging. If you see the reaction videos, Brooke knew she wasn't winning.

I hope Brooke does AS at some point tho, can you imagine a AS with Shea and Brooke the same season?  :chicken:Nina winning MC feels so correct, I hope they reveal the votes from the queens tho, i wanna see who was shady lol 

As much as I love Brooke, I don't see her as a memorable winner? Yvie stands out more to me. I think had this been an earlier season (1-3) Brooke would've taken it. I am a Brooke fan though and think that with the right AS season, she can win. If it's Brooke vs Shea, then Slay Coulee all the way! Anyone else taking MC from Nina would've been straight up robbery. Had Vanjie won, it would've been Fan Favorite.

I am glad we're in for somewhat of a drag race break because it's been nonstop and as much as I love the show, I need a break.

Yeah I need a break as well, I need to get all excited again! And i really do hope they don't do AS5 next year, let's have S12 and S13 before doing another AS, otherwise we're gonna end up with some truly bad queens in AS