Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I just got my VIP tix to the "Christmas Queen" Tour :woot: Sorry really wanted to share this :p  

These are the Queens anticipated to be there: Alaska, Sharon, Asia, Bob, Kameron, Eureka, Blair, Manila and JuJubee :)

What a cast :ddr: you’ll love Sharon, she’s just amazing

Ahh, you're so lucky to attend!

As for AS4, I'm team Manila. I have a feeling Gia, Farrah, and Jasmine will be early outs. Latrice or Manila will make it to top 4. I can see Monet going around top 5. Valentina will have her redemption lipsync and do well. Gia will bless us with new catchphrases.

I think the Top 4 will be Naomi, Valentina, Monet and Manila, just a vibe. I love Latrice but I can't see her winning tbh, same for our beloved Jush, she's sadly bound to be an early out. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

Anyone watch the Holi-slay spectacular? Gotta say it was a disappointment because they presented it like it was an actual competition...

I watched it this afternoon and damn... I imagined it wouldn't be an actual competition but that was a choice. The only things I liked were:

-Sonique. She looks so good, my mind is blown by her beauty.

-Trixie's angel costume.

-Everything Kim Chi said or did.

I've read somewhere that Jasmine left the studio earlier because Shangela was always late and holding things up, that's why there were no Jasmine confessionals. I think she went live and spilled this tea but idk. 

I mean had I know it was going to be that, I would've enjoyed it more? Like sure, present it as a campy, holiday fun with outfits. Don't bait-and-switch me.  

- Totally agree about Sonique and her gingerbread woman Moschino-inspired outfit. Gorge!

- I loved Trixie's humor.

- If it were a real competition, Mayhem should've placed high. 

- I always need Latrice on TV.

I read that Jasmine went off on Eureka about something?

14 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Oh I haven't heard about that, I'll search for information into Reddit and let you know what I find!

Also, I'll be finishing my exams in a few more days and I'll be free. Would you like me to start a game again? 

Yay, games! I'm down for it.