Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

I'm SO SO happy! I legit shed a tear when it won the award. I've been an LGBT+ ally my whole and I've seen so many of my friends go through some serious bullshit just because of who they are and to see that this little show is helping people open their minds and change their views for the better feels great. It's a great thing to see, this show is for sure hilarious but it also comes with very important conversations, it's one of those shows that actually those impact and change society. 

ALSO, whoever picked Vixen's clip to be shown at the Emmys deserves an award :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm VERY excited for Plastique, I hope she finally takes it home for House of Edwards, Ariel Versace is also a great queen but she has some personality issues, but she's stunning for sure.

I listen to Race Chaser and I love love it, I sometimes listen to What's the T as well, I wanna listen to Katya's podcast but since it's not in spotify I can't.

Ohh yes! I love Plastique. I've seen her some of her videos and she is serving straight up fish. I just hope she can act because that's so important with Drag Race these days. 

I haven't listened to What's the T in awhile, but I should. I tried Katya's but just couldn't get into it.

I've been Team Plastique since I saw her for the first time, rumors has it she makes it to Top 4 so hopefully House of Edwards will finally get its winner.

How are yall feeling about the rumored AS4 cast? I'm Team Naomi for sure