Ben De La Creme

Kennedy Davenport & Ginger Minj

Bob 

Alaska

Alexis Michelle but should have been Sasha

Trixie Mattel jk Kimora :rofl: Shangela but should have been Aja

Aquaria

Ah fuck you're right! Pandora was second but Tati won as Britney :rofl:

SO happy Alyssa's show will be on Netflix, means we'll get to watch it as well, I was worried we wouldn't be able to watch

Nina Flowers, Morgan, Raja (not 100% sure lol), Sharon, Roxxxy Andrews, Ben de la Creme, Violet Chacki, Kim Chi (also not sure), Nina Bonina Brown and Mayhem Miller.

AS1 was team Latrila, AS2 was Roxxxy and AS3 was Ben.

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

Nina Flowers, Morgan, Raja (not 100% sure lol), Sharon, Roxxxy Andrews, Ben de la Creme, Violet Chacki, Kim Chi (also not sure), Nina Bonina Brown and Mayhem Miller.

AS1 was team Latrila, AS2 was Roxxxy and AS3 was Ben.

+ Bianca Del Rio since Season 6 had a two episode premiere. You were right about Raja and Kim Chi.

21 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Which queens do you think would have done better on another season? For example, Shangela, like Raja predicted, would've slayed a later season and won, like season 7. Or had Manila been on an earlier season like 1 or 2, I think she would've won over those queens. 

Manila would have won season 2. Laila McQueen could have been perfect on season 10.

Agreed. It's homophobic that Delta won and Raven lost. The never on those voters...

As for queens, I think Raja could have won seasons 1-4 but after S5 the challenges have been way out of her comfort zone (lots of comedy, acting, singing, dancing and etc). Bianca could really have won any season :rofl: Courtney and Adore could have won S7 or S8 easily, Ginger Minj could have won S8 and actually give Bob a run for his money instead of the easily sailing she got and Laila would have been way better in S9 or S10, Asia would have done SO much better in S9, the slayage would have been even harder and I'm sure she would have been Top4, idk if winning because with the LSFTC it's hard to tell. And Eureka would have been better of never doing drag race because she's a horrible person.

Nina Flowers could have won all seasons tbh, she should come back for S12 and show the children how it's done