Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

RuPaul's Drag Race

Au5xxq4g o

RuPaul's Drag Race is an American reality competition television series produced by World of Wonder for Logo TV and, beginning with the ninth season, VH1. The show documents RuPaul in the search for "America's next drasuperstar." RuPaul plays the role of host, mentor, and head judge for this series, as contestants are given different challenges each week. RuPaul's Drag Race employs a panel of judges, including RuPaul, Michelle VisageRoss MathewsCarson Kressley, and a host of other guest judges, who critique contestants' progress throughout the competition. The title of the show is a play on drag queen and drag racing, and the title sequence and song "Drag Race" both have a drag-racing theme.

Wikipedia

So I noticed a lot of members use gifs from this show or quote or even have gifs from it in their signatures so I was outraged when I did the search and could not find a thread for it :rofl: it is one of my favorite shows on tv and I liiiive for those queens.

Super pumped for Allstars three starting this week, I am cheering for Milk and BenDeLaCreme :stormy:

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Yes! I can tell I'll love this thread.

Milk did NOT deserve to be anywhere near the Top 3, so all her tears were useless. The judges made the right choice for once. Although I'm sideeying Chi Chi in the bottom 3. Bendela is killin' it!

Agree with Milk and Dela, although I’m #TeamTrixie and I can’t wait for her to win a challenge!

54 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Agree with Milk and Dela, although I’m #TeamTrixie and I can’t wait for her to win a challenge!

Oh yeah, I'm waiting for Trixie to rise up. I live for her commentary. The trailer is leading us to believe she'll fail/be bottom 3 fodder in this upcoming episode, but it might be throwing us off. Regardless, I would be shocked if she went home.

14 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Oh yeah, I'm waiting for Trixie to rise up. I live for her commentary. The trailer is leading us to believe she'll fail/be bottom 3 fodder in this upcoming episode, but it might be throwing us off. Regardless, I would be shocked if she went home.

I really believe she’ll win, they’re promoting her like crazy.

—Favourite queen: Adore Delano (so cliché it hurts lol)

—Favourite winner: Bianca.

—Most overrated queen: From the winners i'd say Sharon (she's lost her sparkle) 

—Most underrated queen: My baby Jinkx Monsoon, and imo Laila McQueen too, she's really good and improved a lot.

—Favourite season: 6

—AS3 favourite: #TeamTrixie

—AS3 least favourite: Kennedy Davenport.

—Favourite queen: So many... it's hard to choose! Jujubee

—Favourite winner: Bianca/Raja

—Most overrated queen: Tyra Sanchez/Roxxxy Andrews

—Most underrated queen: It used to be Katya, but thank god she's getting the love now. 

—Favourite season: 6!

—AS3 favourite: Trixie from the start, but shockingly Aja has grown on me.

—AS3 least favourite: Kennedy/Shangela