Bellazon

Non-Anonymous BZholics Club

Lyla

I'm not using bz that much as used to, when it was sickly a lot, that time's been over for long. I just can't see why should I spend any more of my time here when I could do something more valuable. Even as a hobby... 

And yes, your unreasonable comments are just as annoying as ever in any other topics, but I see them as cry for help comments, that you want to get attention, because deep down maybe you feel the same, you may not even realized it, it's unconscious. Hahahaha

OH, and thanks for the wishes! 

^ Maybe. Or it could be our way of trying to say that we like a special someone and that she'll be missed.

I see what you mean: all of this is virtual, we talk through machines... in any case, the idea of not seeing someone we like is probably what makes us go off topic.

If you feel you need to go, then it's your path. :flower:

:rolleyes: burning the bridges much? 

7 hours ago, Lyla said:

I'm not using bz that much as used to, when it was sickly a lot, that time's been over for long. I just can't see why should I spend any more of my time here when I could do something more valuable. Even as a hobby... 

Yea go spend it on facebook.....

I have a Facebook account but I don't use it (only when it's really necessary). I'm over it for years. But nice try. 

And once again I want to ask those who feel hurt by this topic for some reason to go away. I don't understand these reactions tbh. If you want to use BZ that's your choice, I don't care. I just made this topic for temporary reasons and to spread my thoughts about my decision. If you don't like it, fine, bz is big enough for your thoughts too, I'm not intend to read other topics so you can freely comment about it elsewhere. Once again: I don't care about that. So do yourself a favor! Thank you so in advance! 

P. S. : The negativity and mocking only make me more determined about it. 

You can leave, do so right now- Get out- no horse and pony show, backwards rationalizing, or asking for moral support.  You don't need to insult your friends here by saying things that you'll come to regret.  Get out of this forum with dignity.

@Cult IconI don't understand why you're so hysterical. I do what I want. And I do it my way, I didn't offend you or anybody else, you took it like an insult for some reason. Get over it. I'm still here. Just because. But I have this goal to not be here than more than 5 years. Don't give me regulations! 

I don't need any moral support,on the contrary my intend was to give it to those who feel the same like me. You definitely don't feel, so why still be here then? Your insults can come to my mail box,but not here. 

@Sanni why do you have to know that? 

@LylaNo, you're offensive because you assume that we're stupid people for posting on BZ and you're no "heroine".  I've already explained myself as to why you're acting up.  Your "brilliant insights" took 5 years and 5,000 posts....and they're not insights at all, just excuses for your own issues.

I don't see anything wrong with my description.  You're leeching emotional support from the forum and doing so without dignity.  Leave the forum now or stay.

On 2018. 01. 11. at 3:48 PM, Sanni said:

It would confirm or deny my theory about the dynamic between you and some other members :bounce:

None of the commenting members in this topic has seen me. At least I didn't show myself to them. 

I feel really sorry for you by now. You don't even want to understand my point. I understand yours just can't agree with it and I think you're wrong. Could you finally just shut up about it? Thank you 

I do not burn any bridges here. Cult Icon does. @PinkCouture

@Cult Icon My first post on this topic is crystal clear. That contains everything in short. From now I refuse to reply any of YOUR nonsense here because you're being ridiculous. You should just simply leave this topic alone if you think it's a charade. You're just feeding it with your posts and that makes it a charade. 

As I said I wish all members here who needs it to find a better activity. I always said this, years ago too, that I find it a waste of time. If you're offended because of my opinion then be so, just leave me alone finally and don't act like an idiot. 

This will be my last one for you, really, because I just can't resist to write back to this BS. 

I don't have pain. That's the point of all of it. I don't need bz anymore. I realized that I don't and shouldn't need it anymore for anything. But it is kinda like coffee, I'm addicted to it, and I decided to go clean the way I wrote. If you envy this "enlightening" from me then just be bitter about it and keep thinking that I'm just making a "charade" here. I honestly wish for every member, but especially for those who clearly spend way too much time here to realize the same after some time. (And it's not only about bz, but internet itself) 

If anybody doesn't feel good about themselves then it can be a temporary option to use bz, but definitely not a good one for a long term imo. I think then they're stuck somewhere and could find a better way to get out of that place. If you're staying for company here then you're just fooling yourself, you're still lonely. You can find company anywhere if you're open enough, if not then you can work on that.  And if you're not lonely and have company irl then why are you here, why don't you talk to the people around you? Oh they don't understand you? Then find those who does! 

Is this just a hobby? All right. For me it's just completely superficial and boring, especially after years. Once again, I think I can spend my time with better stuff what really gives something to me what really builds my personality. Bz helped me too to realize all of these things. So all of my time spent here worthed it after all. 

If you're offended by any of these thoughts then be so, just leave me alone with them. Thanks. 

@Lyla

i find little predisposition in myself to be dependent on this forum (if there's any). if this kind of dependence is serious in your case, good luck for you to remaining "sober".

for me, bz moving nowadays like a sloth suffering from rheumatoid arthritis would be a significant factor helping to "go dry".

I am on the same boat. I have limit myself to check BZ at least twice or once a week. The longest I have accomplish to stay away from here has been 15 days. I sometimes think BZ is curse and has me attempted to keep coming back to this website. I waste a lot of my time in here. When I can do a lot of  important things to catch up. I have been doing a lot better when I started almost 2 years ago. Good luck hopefully you can accomplish your goal.