Bellazon

BELLAZON CUP OF NATIONS VI

Prettyphile

A lot has changed this year. Rather than us picking the same teams over and over I pulled a list of about 4100 models from all over the world and let fate decide the teams.

First I arranged the models in A/B/C categories based on location and the number of overall views their threads have.

Then I assigned

A models as #1

B models #2

C models #3

Then I ran a random number generator to decide on which grouping to pull from first starting with Australia. In this case there was only one A Model from Aussyland (Miranda Kerr)

image.png
Result: 1 = Group A

Then I roll 2 more times.

image.png

Second model comes from Group B. - Atm there are 13 models in Group B so I roll between 1- 13

image.png

Model who is listed as #11 becomes Miranda's partner. 

Because all teams need a C member I just rolled between 1-15 and wa la a team was was made

image.png

All those numbers made this team.

Australia
A - Miranda Kerr
B - Nicole Trunfio
C - Georgia Gibbs

I have 128 teams of 3 = 384 models from 39 countries making this the most diverse grouping of woman in 10+ years of this comp. Hell I even found a Team for Sara Samapio which was harder than hell btw. :rofl:

Now I need to figure out a template for each country.

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

This really should be interesting. I don't remember seeing a team from Morocco before.

Is there any Chilean team? :chicken: 

Unfortunately no but I got a team from Argentina, and Colombia, does that count?

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

A lot has changed this year. Rather than us picking the same teams over and over I pulled a list of about 4100 models from all over the world and let fate decide the teams.

I really like the idea of doing it this way.