Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

Imma nominate Taylor Swift because yall know bitch looked better in the show than half of the models :rofl:  I'll send the pictures in a bit but I can't do a template because I'm going on vacations tomorrow :pinch: 

21 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

@PinkCouture you told me you wanted to do this in mid-January but if you start now I can’t make templates because I’m on vacay til around January 7th-8th and it’s gonna be hard to even make just mine since I don’t have free wi-fi here. So I let @peroxideblonde make them.

@PinkCouture I can make templates if @peroxideblonde can't do it. I'm available until January 6th and I have the tools for

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Here's my nominations. Gonna send pics in these couple following days if you don't mind! I'm gonna try to be realistic and vote for a line up that would make sense in 2017 (with a tiny bit of preference for my taste in models :rofl: )

- Candice Swanepoel

- Grace Elizabeth

- Karlie Kloss

- Barbara Palvin

- Taylor Hill

- Alexina Graham

- Georgia Fowler

Reveal hidden contents

I wanted to nominate Vittoria Ceretti so bad since she's my fave at the moment and she's EVERYTHING, but she's way toooooo much for VS. Not sure how they scored Grace too, to be honest.

I nominated Barbara before you did so I’m gonna (try) look for her pics :D 

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

@johnnicecool Thanks for your nominations :flower: I will accept all your nominations :yes: Would you like to find more photos for your nominees or would you like me (or someone else) to do it for you? :smile: 

Just to confirm this is Catalina right? :smile:

image.png

Yes this is Catalina. :smile: I will go ahead and add Lais, Alessandra and Doutzen's pictures. They didn't upload yesterday so I am going to try today.

NOMINATIONS CLOSED.
Please check the Nomination List in the first post to confirm I have all your nominations correct :D

If @JROCK177217 wants to nominee a couple that aren't on the list already I will accept them and if @peroxideblonde want to nominate 2 more I will take her nominations as well :smile:

For the nominees with multiple nominations I will try  to use at least one photo from each member who nominated in the main template. Or you could discuss among yourselves if you want  one person to do all the photo searching ;) Let me know either way. For any extra photos I receive I will probably use it in some way during the competition so no feels they wasted their time looking for photos  :no2: Here are the duplicate nominations:

Doutzen  @johnnicecool @Kevork89 @Stromboli1)

Candice (@johnnicecool @Kevork89 @ThePinkDiet)

Barbara (@lostdiadem, ThePinkDiet)

Lais (johnnidecool, Stromboli1)

ThePinkDiet: Prettyphile and Lostdiaden already submitted the templated photos for Grace, Taylor  and Barbara but if you want to submit a photo or 2 of each models for me to use it somewhere else in the comp please feel free to do so. Let me know what you decide :smile:

I am not too busy this week so if you all could get me the photos by Saturday morning (December 30th) that would be fantastic :hehe: If not, no worries.  As long as I get a good amount of photos by Saturday we should be ok :D  I will answer additional questions and comments in the following posts :flower:

6 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would you like to nominate Vittoria Ceretti as well? :smile:

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Refer to my post above :flower: Would you still like to nominate those 3 models? :smile:

I saw your post where it said you'd sort it out later if posters nominate the same models, celebs, actresses, etc for their lineups, just wanted more clarification. :chicken:

Of course I would like to still nominate those 3 models for part of my dream VS lineup. :nicole:

6 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

@PinkCouture you told me you wanted to do this in mid-January but if you start now I can’t make templates because I’m on vacay til around January 7th-8th and it’s gonna be hard to even make just mine since I don’t have free wi-fi here. So I let @peroxideblonde make them.

5 hours ago, diamondtw said:

@PinkCouture I can make templates if @peroxideblonde can't do it. I'm available until January 6th and I have the tools for

5 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

I can, no problems for me

Thanks Ladies! I will be mindful of everyone's schedule and proceed accordingly. I will send over anything I need help with before 1/6 to @diamondtw and anything after 1/8 to @lostdiadem. Sounds like a plan? :smile:@peroxideblonde I will reach out to you for help throughout templating process---is that ok with you? :smile: 

3 hours ago, johnnicecool said:

Yes this is Catalina. :smile: I will go ahead and add Lais, Alessandra and Doutzen's pictures. They didn't upload yesterday so I am going to try today.

Thank you :flower: Would you like to go search for additional pictures or would you like me or someone else to do it?  :smile:

12 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I saw your post where it said you'd sort it out later if posters nominate the same models, celebs, actresses, etc for their lineups, just wanted more clarification. :chicken:

Of course I would like to still nominate those 3 models for part of my dream VS lineup. :nicole:

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Dream VS Lineup so far....

Lorena Rae?

Doutzen Kroes?

Lais Ribeiro?

Emily DiDonato

Celine Farach

Ok, I added your nominations to the list. For Doutzen, you and Kev should work together on finding photos. As for Lorena, I am pretty sure Pretty already started to look for photos so maybe you could submit a photo or 2 to me to use somewhere in the comp. Sounds good? :smile:

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Thanks Ladies! I will be mindful of everyone's schedule and proceed accordingly. I will send over anything I need help with before 1/6 to @diamondtw and anything after 1/8 to @lostdiadem. Sounds like a plan? :smile:@peroxideblonde I will reach out to you for help throughout templating process---is that ok with you? :smile: 

I make only the templates for my nominees, I leave all the other temps to you all guys. I already have three ready, I'll try to make the rest in the next couple of days if I can.

I already have the Barbara Palvin's template ready, since I was the first one to nominate her and I feel the right to take care of her pics and video. 

I'll send them to you right now!

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Ok, I added your nominations to the list. For Doutzen, you and Kev should work together on finding photos. As for Lorena, I am pretty sure Pretty already started to look for photos so maybe you could submit a photo or 2 to me to use somewhere in the comp. Sounds good? :smile:

Yeah :chicken: