Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Thanks Ladies! I will be mindful of everyone's schedule and proceed accordingly. I will send over anything I need help with before 1/6 to @diamondtw and anything after 1/8 to @lostdiadem. Sounds like a plan? :smile:@peroxideblonde I will reach out to you for help throughout templating process---is that ok with you? :smile: 

That's okay for me :smile: I will wait till Friday to start doing the templates since it's still a bit messy but @PinkCouture feel free to PM me if there is some people that are 100% sure with pictures ready already.

@lostdiadem Would you mind show me what you did for Barbara ? So I can make the rest the same vibe as yours, if you're okay with it of course :smile:

@diamondtw A few members have already submitted the photos for all their nominees and I am already working on some :D I could send you 3 to template if you have time :smile: I will also send you the Barbara one as a guide but here is a gallery of templated samples from a previous competition: https://imgbox.com/g/ihUS0ULgfg

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again! :flower:

56 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@diamondtw A few members have already submitted the photos for all their nominees and I am already working on some :D I could send you 3 to template if you have time :smile: I will also send you the Barbara one as a guide but here is a gallery of templated samples from a previous competition: https://imgbox.com/g/ihUS0ULgfg

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again! :flower:

Yes send me the ones that are already ready to be made :smile:

And thanks @lostdiadem I will try to make them as good as yours :flower:

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Lorena Rae

Doutzen Kroes

Lais Ribeiro

Emily DiDonato

Celine Farach

I can't decide between Camila Morrone, Cindy Mello, and Taylor Hill for my last 2 spots. :idk:

A big boob blonde would help my team too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe Camila and Cindy b/c Taylor has already been nominated by 2 other members :smile:

i don't undertsand why more people can nominate the same model? :rofl: it doens't make sense to me

i want to pick all 4 pics for the models i have nominated first :tongue:

15 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Thanks Ladies! I will be mindful of everyone's schedule and proceed accordingly. I will send over anything I need help with before 1/6 to @diamondtw and anything after 1/8 to @lostdiadem. Sounds like a plan? :smile:@peroxideblonde I will reach out to you for help throughout templating process---is that ok with you? :smile: 

sure

Edited by peroxideblonde

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't undertsand why more people can nominate the same model? :rofl: it doens't make sense to me

Bragging rights :p

11 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Although each nominee will be judged individually how many time someone get nominated does matter. In other words, BZ collectively will be creating a Dream Angels team. Just keep that in mind.

16 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

I'd like to nominate Vita Sidorkina, aka my queen. Look at how versatile she is: pajamas, underwear, sport clothes, bikinis.... I love her, she can be sexy and funny/playful too.

Plus, she did amazing in 2015, I'll leave the video. 

Nomination was closed but @diamondtw is such a nice person that she templated your photos so your nomimation for Vita got automatically accepted :rofl: You owe her your life now!!! :laugh:Just kidding :p Great photos by the way!!! :yes: 

13 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Just b/c it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean there isn't logic to it :smile: Besides, multiple people could nominate the same celeb and only one person could do all the photo searching :D All will get some credit to nominating though :hehe: