Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

Edlsz7so o

Most of us cannot say we like the current Victoria’s Secret Angel lineup. So here is your chance to create your potential dream lineup :ddr:

Eligibility
Any female model, celebrity, musician, athlete, etc. who has a thread on BZ. This includes current and past Angels. If she has a thread here then she is eligible to participate :D 

Judging Criteria
- Beauty

- Sexiness

- Mass Appeal

- VS Brand Representation

- Versatility (Commercial, Editorial and Runway)

Photos
Any  4 photos you think will help your nominee score high in the competition (refer to Judging Criteria above). The photos do NOT need to be VS-related. It is suggested each nominee has at least 1 photo in which we could see her face clearly and 1 photo that shows at least 75% of her body. Vertical photos preferred but if there is a horizontal photo you really like we could try to make it work (it will most likely be cropped though). The photos will be inserted into a 500px (wide) x 600px (high) template. If you could template the photos yourself great :D, if not no worries someone will do it for you :yes:

Video (optional)
Feel free to include a video that is no more than 2 minutes long. Gifs are allowed as well.

-------------------------

NOMINATIONS
For now I will allow up to 7 nominees per member. Don’t worry if someone already nominated someone you want to nominate. It will be straighten out before the start of the competition :yes:  I am aiming to have about 35 nominees (give or take) because I am hoping this competition won’t go for more than a month--- a month & half at most.  Also, if you could also indicate the number of Angels VS should have along with your nomination that would be fantastic. VS currently has 13 Angels so you could use that number as a guide :smile: 

I am hoping we could get the 35 nominees by Friday (if not sooner) and we will go from there. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thank you! :flower: 

NOMINATION LIST

Spoiler

Green = Templated, Orange = All Photos Received

blueeyedcat
Rihanna
Kelly Gale

Clauds
Taylor Swift

Enrico_sw
Myrtille Revêmont
Ana Rotili
Mikaella Eisele

Glamazonia
Vita Sidorkina

johnnicecool
Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Doutzen Kroes
Candice Swanepoel
Robin Holzken
Erin Heatherton
Elsa Hosk
Catalina Otalvaro
Lais Ribeiro
Lily Aldridge

JROCK177217
Jasmine Tookes
Isabeli Fontana
Jourdan Dunn

Kevork89
Miranda Kerr
Doutzen Kroes
Oluchi Onweagba
Candice Swanepoel
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Toni Garrn
Joan Smalls

La Vie Est Belle
Bregje Heinen
Daniela López
Taylor Hill
Barbara Palvin
Sara Sampaio
Miranda Kerr
Vita Sidorkina

Lostdiadem

Clara Alonso
Georgia Gibbs
Barbara Palvin
Megan Williams
Frida Aasen
Marloes Horst
Baskin Champion

Peroxideblonde
Dioni Tabbers
Sarah Stephens
Tanya Mityushina
Hannah Ferguson
Edita Vilkeviciute

Sara Sampaio
Josephine Skriver

Prettyphile
Scarlett Leithold
Taylor Hill
Grace Elizabeth
Lorena Rae
Taylor Barrett Sharpe
Elizabeth Wood
Alina Kirchiu

PinkCouture

Ming Xi

Amber Heard

shver
Magdalena Frackowiak
Irina Shayk
Bella Hadid  

Stromboli1
Emily DiDonato

Lais Ribeiro

ThePinkDiet
Candice Swanepoel
Grace Elizabeth

Karlie Kloss
Barbara Palvin
Taylor Hill
Alexina Graham
Georgia Fowler

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Eligibility
Any female model, celebrity, musician, athlete, etc. who has a thread on BZ. This includes current and past Angels. If she has a thread here then she is eligible to participate

Then I gonna nominate Rihanna. I thought during her VS performance that she looks very organic next to angels and was hotter than half of the girl walking

tumblr_ornatlYji41t1ikz9o1_500.giftumblr_nju0kefFh71t17ssjo1_500.pngRihanna-British-GQ-03.jpg

latest?cb=20150206150540

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

i'm not sure about how this works :rofl: you will create a dream angels line up with the names we'll nominate o we need to make "our" dream angels line up now?

Oh let me clarify. Basically you nominate up to 7 females you think would make good Angels and the ones with top scores will make up the "Dream Angels" lineup. In other words, each nominees are judge individually. Make sense? :smile:

3 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

I will nominate a bit later, but, in response to your final request, I think that there should be a maximum of 10 Angels. Preferably, I love the idea of having 8 strong ladies representing the brand. 

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Yasss, love it! Gonna give my noms tomorrow after work :smile:

Thank you both! :flower:

@PinkCouture I will be submitting nominations for @lostdiadem due to her having limited access to a connection atm! Here are her noms below she has personally sent me...

VS ANGELS:

Clara Alonso

Georgia Gibbs

Barbara Palvin

Megan Williams

Frida Aasen

Marloes Horst

PINK:

Baskin Champion

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh let me clarify. Basically you nominate up to 7 females you think would make good Angels and the ones with top scores will make up the "Dream Angels" lineup. In other words, each nominees are judge individually. Make sense? :smile:

Yeah got it! 

For now..

Dioni Tabbers

Sarah Stephens

Tanya Mityushina

Hannah Ferguson

Edita Vilkeviciute