Bellazon

Model ID: Highest Difficulty Setting, Help

EmoCostanza

Okay, so I'm giving this another shot because the last time I don't think I gave enough helpful info and may have mislabeled the thread. Basically, I was doing some file-pruning on my notebook the other day and I found this. I am having a great deal of difficulty finding any info about this image and was hoping someone here might recognize it. The file name says that it came from tumblr, but I can't remember where I found it. Pretty sure I remember others in a set taken against the otherwise nondescript white wall. If I'm being annoying, please let me know, mods. Somehow, the file appears to have been edited and now Google reverse image search doesn't recognize it. Any tips about what to do when stuff like that happens would also be greatly appreciated.

tumblr_nqolekOTjz1qir0ibo1_540.jpg

• 3 years later...

(9) Josie Posie | Facebook

She changes her Facebook a lot, but that's a former model named Josie.  I'd recommend a website called "PimEyes" if you're really into identifying people.  There is a cost, but it's Very effective.

Sorry for the very late reply, but if you have any more questions about her or other sets she did, you can email me at [email protected]