Bellazon

Bellazon's Top 100 Sexiest Women of 2017

Michael*

On 5/6/2018 at 12:49 PM, blueeyedcat said:

I've recently found out that Blake has 20 mil followers on Instagram. People really care about her for some reason lol

Netflix nostalgia. :laugh: I got curious and looked it up. She actually did take last year off from acting :p , but that follower count is amazing. I don't know what the standard for actresses is. I assumed less than musicians and Kardashians but more than fashion models, strippers, insta models and youtubers. I don't think there's a non-Kardashion/Jenner model anywhere close to Blake...

Chrissy Teigen 17 million :O_O: (the closest I found) 

Gisele Buncheon 14.4 million 

Alexis Ren 12.2 million :noexpression: :shocking::mellow: ...

Candice Swanepoel 12 million 

Adriana Lima 11.6 million 

Taylor Hill 10.3 million 

Alessandra Ambrossio 9 million 

Ashley Graham 6.6 million

Sara Sampaio 6.5 million 

Kate Upton 5.7 million 

Doutzen Kroes 5.6 million 

Surprisingly under 1 million...

Bianca Balti 900k

Cintia Dicker under 131k, 2,000+ posts

Petra Nemcova 121k, 3,000+ posts

Models post way more than actresses too. Megan Fox peaked in popularity before instagram was big and has 5 million with only 80 posts. Blake has less than 300 posts. All those models post in the thousands. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:13 AM, frenchkiki said:

Not going to happen 6 posts. Jennifer was hot in 2017, still hot in 2018 and will be hot in 2019

tumblr_l81uninbuR1qanb21o1_500.thumb.gif.7157d4c22722c4f4d112b560c761cc9a.gif

LOL so sorry for not sharing your opinion nor being as active on the forum as you!  I suppose your opinion is the only one that matters :idk:

Her face has no quality bone structure - looks like a monkey carved it from a potato

Edited by LavenderGooms
FrenchKiki is butthurt

7 hours ago, Joe > Average said:

Netflix nostalgia. :laugh: I got curious and looked it up. She actually did take last year off from acting :p , but that follower count is amazing. I don't know what the standard for actresses is. I assumed less than musicians and Kardashians but more than fashion models, strippers, insta models and youtubers. I don't think there's a non-Kardashion/Jenner model anywhere close to Blake...

Chrissy Teigen 17 million :O_O: (the closest I found) 

Gisele Buncheon 14.4 million 

Alexis Ren 12.2 million :noexpression: :shocking::mellow: ...

Candice Swanepoel 12 million 

Adriana Lima 11.6 million 

Taylor Hill 10.3 million 

Alessandra Ambrossio 9 million 

Ashley Graham 6.6 million

Sara Sampaio 6.5 million 

Kate Upton 5.7 million 

Doutzen Kroes 5.6 million 

Surprisingly under 1 million...

Bianca Balti 900k

Cintia Dicker under 131k, 2,000+ posts

Petra Nemcova 121k, 3,000+ posts

Models post way more than actresses too. Megan Fox peaked in popularity before instagram was big and has 5 million with only 80 posts. Blake has less than 300 posts. All those models post in the thousands. 

IDK for everyone else but there's two reasons why i follow Blake: she's hilarious trolling Ryan Reynolds and I live for her sense of fashion so I always love to see what she's wearing. I think Blake has a healthy balance of female-male followers and that always helps

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

IDK for everyone else but there's two reasons why i follow Blake: she's hilarious trolling Ryan Reynolds and I live for her sense of fashion so I always love to see what she's wearing. I think Blake has a healthy balance of female-male followers and that always helps

Her instagram is amazing! :rofl: I just looked through it and now can't think of an actress with a better one. I can easily see how she has so many followers. Actually if you factor in followers per post, she has more followers per posts than even the Kardashians. 

I think Natasha Berdard's instagram is underrated though. She posts all kinds of amazing South African animals and scenery.

My two favorite actresses on IG are Blake and Emilia Clarke. Anna Kendrick also was a really good feed, other than that mos of actresses are all kind of the same. Nothing wrong with that, but those three stand out to me as my favorites. From singers I'd say Rihanna has by far the best instagram.

Natasha's is underrated for sure, but I guess more people want to see T&A than wild animals and nature lol

On 5/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Sanni said:

^ Nothing rings a bell as being sexy. I liked her earrings at the VSFS, that’s it. Her pasty slightly untoned body was on display at the LOVE calendar shoot and not in the most flattering way.

You know, if I didn't know any better I would think you were racist yourself. You seem to have a major issue with anything that is white.

On 5/9/2018 at 3:04 PM, phenobarbie said:

You know, if I didn't know any better I would think you were racist yourself. You seem to have a major issue with anything that is white.

That's a fairly accusatory statement... Although the comment was certainly a little cold towards Grace, it had nothing to do with race whatsoever and that's a pretty harsh conclusion to jump to.

On 07/05/2018 at 1:49 PM, Clauds said:

I actually love Emilia Clarke and think she's beautiful and sexy :rofl: 

There's a lot of women in the list I don't personally find sexy or attractive at all but all my 20 girls made it to the list so I'm cool. I'm surprised Stella dropped so much tho o.o

She used to go to my school and is very radiant IRL.

i think the list is great and am happy Lais came in at 1.