Nina Agdal (Last Year # 21)

N1nP1pd.jpg

Jasmine Tookes (Last Year # 10)

EmbCqOE.jpg

29mou3o.jpg Jennifer Lawrence & 29mou3o.jpg Frida Aasen

ApCyWw1.jpgPRlXWmt.jpg

EW. Please get Jennifer Lawrence far far far away from this list :sick:

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

Could you guys share who you personally think is the least sexy of Bellazon’s top 100 sexiest women?

Could do without:

Jennifer Lawrence

Kate Upton

The Hadids

Emilia Clarke

Ashley (eats a lot of) Graham Crackers

Hailey Baldwin

Beyonce

Daisy Ridley

Also thought Alessandra Ambrosio was way too high up there. Still gorgeous, but well past her prime

:rofl:  @ the Jennifer Lawrence thing. I'm indifferent to her, but don't think she's the worst looking actress on the list. Aside from looks, not into her acting and don't know anything about her besides those two things.

I don't really understand the "what has she done" narrative. As long as you're not formally retired and have done anything at all, you should qualify. The "hottest" seemed to imply some combination of trending and looks whereas "sexiest" is pretty straightforward. 

Having said that, surprised to see Blake Lively so high. Gossip Girl nostalgia overload on Netflix maybe??? I'm sure if I cared enough to consult imdb, I'd find something though.

Its good to see Sofia Jamora #26 here as she came in last in my last competition. :ninja:

24-21 is hot fire. :yes: My favorite four woman stretch so far. Elite Dutch, Colombian, American blond and Ukraine awesomeness all in one shot.

I would have started a riot in Sofia hadn't made the list :rofl: she has the most incredible body and while her face may not be everyone's cup of tea, she is sexy AF. I'm surprised Grace was also so high as she doesn't tend to do too great in competitions.

I think for 2018 there should be a rule about women who were inactive during the year for whatever reason tho: pregnancy, marriage, took a break, didn't feel like working, etc. 

1 hour ago, Joe > Average said:

Having said that, surprised to see Blake Lively so high. Gossip Girl nostalgia overload on Netflix maybe??? I'm sure if I cared enough to consult imdb, I'd find something though.

I've recently found out that Blake has 20 mil followers on Instagram. People really care about her for some reason lol

4 hours ago, Joe > Average said:

:rofl:  @ the Jennifer Lawrence thing. I'm indifferent to her, but don't think she's the worst looking actress on the list. Aside from looks, not into her acting and don't know anything about her besides those two things.

I don't really understand the "what has she done" narrative. As long as you're not formally retired and have done anything at all, you should qualify. The "hottest" seemed to imply some combination of trending and looks whereas "sexiest" is pretty straightforward. 

Its good to see Sofia Jamora #26 here as she came in last in my last competition. :ninja:

24-21 is hot fire. :yes: My favorite four woman stretch so far. Elite Dutch, Colombian, American blond and Ukraine awesomeness all in one shot.

I would like the list to reflect what is going on currently. Like Michael said:

On 22.12.2017 at 11:17 PM, Michael* said:

Yeah, really just reiterating but ideally, the final results will be a reflection of who had the best 2017. Although there's inevitably going to be some crossover between favourites of the year and favourites of all time, it's very much about "what have you done for me lately". :hehe:

If you look at past winners, some names indicate that the results were “time dependent” like Kate Upton coming in at number two for 2011. And Gal Gadot placing second this year will really ground the results in a specific time period.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I would have started a riot in Sofia hadn't made the list :rofl: she has the most incredible body and while her face may not be everyone's cup of tea, she is sexy AF. I'm surprised Grace was also so high as she doesn't tend to do too great in competitions.

I think for 2018 there should be a rule about women who were inactive during the year for whatever reason tho: pregnancy, marriage, took a break, didn't feel like working, etc. 

Candice was not “inactive” in 2017, at least not to me.

On 06/05/2018 at 5:29 AM, LavenderGooms said:

EW. Please get Jennifer Lawrence far far far away from this list :sick:

Not going to happen 6 posts. Jennifer was hot in 2017, still hot in 2018 and will be hot in 2019

tumblr_l81uninbuR1qanb21o1_500.thumb.gif.7157d4c22722c4f4d112b560c761cc9a.gif

I actually love Emilia Clarke and think she's beautiful and sexy :rofl: 

There's a lot of women in the list I don't personally find sexy or attractive at all but all my 20 girls made it to the list so I'm cool. I'm surprised Stella dropped so much tho o.o

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Emilia Clarke by far

How dare you talk like that about the Mother of Dragons!!! :blah: 

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

BolgrCY.thumb.gif.ade327211aec59566175be0852b174a7.gif

NO!!!

YES!!!

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

and I don't want to snitch but I heard @Stormbringer said that @SuperG.Girl was the least sexy of them all.

Not cool.

I've never said such a thing :blah: 

:war::war::war::war::war: 

You said it and you know it! :war::war:

31 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

How dare you talk like that about the Mother of Dragons!!! :blah: 

Mother of dragons/ The lie

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/77/8b/7e778b702565b59e1e6f3b784f1f2b3a.gif

Mother of eyebrows who look like 50 years old / The truth

https://78.media.tumblr.com/868df8451eeffd9c00fb213edf2617f4/tumblr_oac5geEJ961raq88po6_250.gif

BolgrCY.thumb.gif.69526070bb73bb931c3f904a30c57091.gif

Mother of lips filler / The new ugly truth

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/ec/77/73ec7735e321a0ce5285e55e4578b6e0.gif

Now, say you are sorry so we can move on. :whistle:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I actually love Emilia Clarke and think she's beautiful and sexy :rofl: 

There's a lot of women in the list I don't personally find sexy or attractive at all but all my 20 girls made it to the list so I'm cool. I'm surprised Stella dropped so much tho o.o

Stella is crazy sexy. I think she would be more popular if she had some type of speaking engagements.

Speaking of speaking engagements, Emily Clarke is cute (minus the lip fillers), but I like her for her voice. :blush: