Bellazon

The Ultimate Victoria's Secret Angel Competition

Kevork89

So I haven't done a comp in a while and i've been thinking about a new one. So I was thinking about the Ultimate VS Angel Comp. As of right now based on research I have found that all of these women have been official Victoria's Secret Angels since the idea of contract Angels started.

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Behati Prinsloo

Candice Swanepoel

Chanel Iman

Daniela Pestova

Doutzen Kroes

Erin Heatherton

Elsa Hosk

Gisele Bundchen

Heidi Klum

Helena Christensen

Ines Rivero

Izabel Goulart

Jac Jagaciak

Jasmine Tookes

Josephine Skriver

Karen Mulder

Karlie Kloss

Karolina Kurkova

Kate Grigorieva

Laetitia Casta

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Aldridge

Lindsay Ellingson

Marisa Miller

Martha Hunt

Miranda Kerr

Romee Strijd

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Sara Sampaio

Selita Ebanks

Stella Maxwell

Stephanie Seymour

Taylor Hill

Tyra Banks

If anyone thinks otherwise or there could be other women let me know. I'm not really including Pink girls who haven't made the main line up for example Grace, Zuri, Rachel etc. What I was thinking for the comp would be to score the women based on certain aspects like Personality, Body, Face, Catwalk, Catalog Work etc. I want to see how people will score Angels overall. So for example you give each category a rating out of 10 and at the end I average scores. I'm open to people's ideas and suggestions. I'm thinking as for pictures/videos etc I will be happy to get that all together. If people are interested express it in here that way I can get an idea of how many people would be involved in the comp. I also hope people will put personal feelings aside and rate the girls fairly. For example I am not a huge fan of Romee Strijd but I will rate her based on her work for the company. Some girls also have had more exposure in the company compared to others and some girls just didn't make a lasting impression however i'm hoping we can keep it fair.

Sound off in the comments and let's get this rolling. Also I checked the last couple of pages and didn't see a comp like this.

I was thinking of doing head to heads and elimination rounds. Haven’t decided yet. Wanted to hear some feedback and what others liked but that’s definitely a contender. I’ll add Ines and Helena also. Were they both official Angels?

7 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Great idea. I would see something as like :

Name

Body /10

Face /10

Personality /10

Walk /10

Catalogue /10

Spokesperson /10

And have at the end a ranking with all of them; not so much a facing competition with elimination

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

When is this starting? :smile:

I’m hoping to have this up and running by mid next week. Want to see if there’s enough interest in it also.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Unfortunately, I don’t like competitions that involve scoring. I’d rather choose between 2 options or put a list of names in order of preference. :/

I like those comps too, my main issue with that is it’s always a who’s better to you. And let’s face it you put Adriana up against just about anyone and she eliminates them lol.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Personally I like competitions that involves scoring but maybe you could do a combo of both scoring and versus to satisfy all parties :smile:

Yeah I could. I’ll go over some ideas and figure out the logistics and get back to everyone.

It’s a great comp idea but I find I always forget/fade out of comps around a few rounds in, so I generally don’t participate anymore since I figure it skews it unless I vote in all or at least the majority of the rounds. It’ll depend on how this one ends up being set up! 

i will vote yes

as for the comp, i agree with Pink and Kiki..from my experience people like more to choose between 2 options but for a comp like this the scoring part is very important so a mix of both would be better, even the ranking is not very liked, i always get less votes with this type of voting

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

I’m hoping to have this up and running by mid next week. Want to see if there’s enough interest in it also.

I like those comps too, my main issue with that is it’s always a who’s better to you. And let’s face it you put Adriana up against just about anyone and she eliminates them lol.

Maybe a combination of the two, yes.

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s a great comp idea but I find I always forget/fade out of comps around a few rounds in, so I generally don’t participate anymore since I figure it skews it unless I vote in all or at least the majority of the rounds. It’ll depend on how this one ends up being set up! 

Same, I only continue to vote on @lostdiadem's competition bc she/he posts on the VS thread

35 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I love it, count me in for sure :smile:

Maybe we could have a scoring round and then an elimination one with the girls that gets a minimum score to get in the second round!

I think this is a great idea!

maybe you grab all the angels and vote on:

face

body

shoots

show

and the top half with the highest score go to panties death match! 

36 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i will vote yes

as for the comp, i agree with Pink and Kiki..from my experience people like more to choose between 2 options but for a comp like this the scoring part is very important so a mix of both would be better, even the ranking is not very liked, i always get less votes with this type of voting

same