Bellazon

2018 World Cup

Stromboli1

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

@jj3 Yep, there are certain countries FIFA likes to see do well like France.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they intentionally tried to pave the way for host country Russia to go as far as possible in the tournament, screwing over a lot of big countries in the process with the brackets.

But can’t buy successful penalty shots!

Nah. For example, France, has been the only team playing at 1pm, russian hour, in Kazan, under some warm temps. And we'll play tonight at 8pm, still russian hour, for the first time of the cup.

Admit it, it's not what we could call an significative advantage. 

You say " FIFA FIFA FIFA ", but France won 2 Euros, and played a lost final 2 years ago, and FIFA has nothind to do in the Euro. So ... 

You should cheer for your team, and stop screaming at the conspiracy like you do now. It's useless, and most of all, unfounded, imo.

France and a couple other countries mean big money for FIFA. They’re big supporters of FIFA.

I do think it looked suspicious that the Croatian players were dying on the field with many getting intense massages etc. before extra time while there were like two Russian players having their legs stretched after the first half of extra time despite Russia profiling as the team that runs a lot.

5 hours ago, jj3 said:

Nah. For example, France, has been the only team playing at 1pm, russian hour, in Kazan, under some warm temps. And we'll play tonight at 8pm, still russian hour, for the first time of the cup.

Admit it, it's not what we could call an significative advantage. 

You say " FIFA FIFA FIFA ", but France won 2 Euros, and played a lost final 2 years ago, and FIFA has nothind to do in the Euro. So ... 

You should cheer for your team, and stop screaming at the conspiracy like you do now. It's useless, and most of all, unfounded, imo.

Just saying that UEFA is just as corrupt as FIFA. :laugh:

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

France and a couple other countries mean big money for FIFA. They’re big supporters of FIFA.

I do think it looked suspicious that the Croatian players were dying on the field with many getting intense massages etc. before extra time while there were like two Russian players having their legs stretched after the first half of extra time despite Russia profiling as the team that runs a lot.

Russia had some magic water, they were doping imo if you look at their work rate versus other teams. :chicken:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

France sucked the air out of the match when they got the lead.

I don't think so. Both teams had strong defenses (that locked up the attacks). Varane saved our ass a lot of times. Specifically, it seems Deschamps organised the team around a very strong defense and then counterattacks that are very lethal. It's not my favorite type of games though.

Also, both teams had A LOT of great opportunities for great goals, but there were two of the best goalkeepers on the field. :bellazon: