Bellazon

Fantasy Bra 2018?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will get the 2018 Fantasy Bra?

• Adriana Lima
    • Behati Prinsloo
    • Candice Swanepoel
    • Elsa Hosk
    • Jasmine Tookes
    • Josephine Skriver
    • Lais Ribeiro
    • Lily Aldridge
    • Martha Hunt
    • Romee Strijd
    • Sara Sampaio
    • Stella Maxwell
    • Taylor Marie Hill
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2019 at 07:59 AM

• 2 months later...

So... I bring some news. 

It seems VS is having a Road to Runway Season 2, and there are rumors that castings are being held as early as May. I wonder what are the odds that VS is continuing another year of fashion show in China...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard of rumors about Sui and Ming signing angel contracts again? I know we talked about this for the 1000th time, but Weibo fans are going gaga over VS' "surprise" news, and some are speculating angel statuses again. Pretty sure it's just a PR move, but what are the odds VS finally wants an Asian to be their spokesperson? 

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

What is this I hear about Maggie and Kate G being confirmed ahead of castings to walk the show o.o?

Maggie is confirmed by Ed under her last photo from the vsfs, and Kate only said that she will go to the castings this year.. that's all i know haha

I'm fairly certain that Sui and Ming are definitely returning. I wonder if the Road to the Runway is going to remain in China or expand to another location? I love the idea of VS trying to give up and coming Asian models a chance, but it seemed to make more sense doing it in China because the show was occurring there.

I'm annoyed that Maggie Laine is already seemingly confirmed. She was decent this past year, but Grace and Zuri are more than sufficient enough to represent PINK. However, I still think Ed might just be saying "let's do this" as an invitation to castings and a hopeful post that insinuates that she may be cast if she is interested and makes the cut. I doubt she would confirm being cast in advance before she were to be revealed as a PINK spokesmodel, if she has truly been promoted. She probably gets invited to callbacks directly, since she has walked for the past two years. 

13 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

I'm fairly certain that Sui and Ming are definitely returning. I wonder if the Road to the Runway is going to remain in China or expand to another location? I love the idea of VS trying to give up and coming Asian models a chance, but it seemed to make more sense doing it in China because the show was occurring there.

I'm annoyed that Maggie Laine is already seemingly confirmed. She was decent this past year, but Grace and Zuri are more than sufficient enough to represent PINK. However, I still think Ed might just be saying "let's do this" as an invitation to castings and a hopeful post that insinuates that she may be cast if she is interested and makes the cut. I doubt she would confirm being cast in advance before she were to be revealed as a PINK spokesmodel, if she has truly been promoted. She probably gets invited to callbacks directly, since she has walked for the past two years. 

all i know is that i'm not big fan of her, i would rather see Daniela Lopez instead