Zhenya Katava - 7 votes
Rose Bertram - 15 votes - WINNER

Ā 

ROUND #8 - TIED, NEXT VOTE WINS
Noor Schauten - 11 votes
Lini Kennedy - 11 votes

Nvaxfwop oĀ Pmdccpox o

PHASE #4

RANK the following models, 1 being your favorite and 4 being your least favorite

Ā 

Maria Borges

Ykgmnc2x o

Ā 

The Angolan beauty made her Victoria's Secret Fashion Show debut in 2013 and has been a regular in the show ever since. In 2015 she made headlines after walking the show with her natural hair, a trend the brand has kept ever since. She's a L'Oreal spokesperson and a regular in High Fahsion campaigns and runways.

Ā 

Raven Lyn

Rfgfk4wq o

Ā 

This American stunner is rather new to the scene and has yet to work wtih Victoria's Secret, however she made her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut in 2018 and was also recently featured in Maxim Magazine.

Ā 

Charlie Austin

Cls2imst o

Ā 

This Australian beauty has yet to work for Victoria's Secret, but as seen in her pictures and videos she's no stranger to doing lingerie for brands like Honey Birdette and Frederick's of Hollywood.

Ā 

Lorena Rae

R5jsfthc o

Ā 

Lorena hails from Germany and is yet another model who still hasn't worked for the brand, she attended the castings for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and passed the first round of castings before being cut during callbacks, but she's worked for different swimsuit and lingerie brands during her career.

Ā 

Maria

Lorena

Raven

Charlie

Ā 

This is awful, they all have so much potentialĀ :chicken:Ā but Maria takes the cake for me, I feel like she would not only add diversity to the line up but so so much class. She's a woman not a cutesy child, the thought of her potential campaigns with Lais and Elsa make me so happy

Maria

Raven

Charlie

Lorena

Ā 

All of them are good and would fit the brand, subject to the pics actually being good. Maria and Raven are my favourite because theyā€™re diverse and exotic women, who can add to the brand and appeal as women, not girls.

Ā 

Charlie I loved in AusNTM and I think she gives very Isabeli vibes but honestly her pics leave me a bit cold. I reckon sheā€™d rock the show though because she is stunning.

Ā 

Lorena looks ok but doesnā€™t do a lot for me (her google images result was very nondescriptĀ and a bit of a flat bum). I do love Germans and the name Lorena though but thatā€™s not enough to push her up!