Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

Wow, Oluchi got the #2 spot!!! :woot: She did better than I expected :hehe: and the fact she got such a high ranking restores my faith in humanity :D I like Edita so I am happy she got the #1 spot :smile: Congrats to her & @peroxideblonde:flower: I am very shocked Barbara didn't win, let alone make it to the top 3 :oh_no:

This was a great competition. Thank you Clauds :flower: Looking forward to the next one :yes: 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

It could be that Edita got protest votes i.e. there are some who would never vote for Barbara because they find her fans annoying.

I wonder if SI gave Bianca a renaissance for this competition.

I swore Babs was going to get #1 spot :p I wonder what exactly happened---like why did voters not give her a higher ranking towards the end :idk: I am suspecting it might be b/c she is polarizing, fans aside, and a lot of people either like or dislike her. There are very few members here  who feels neutral about her. Which was why Edita did so well b/c from what I have observed most Bellazonians generally have either positive or neutral opinions about her :smile: 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I swore Babs was going to get #1 spot :p I wonder what exactly happened---like why did voters not give her a higher ranking towards the end :idk: I am suspecting it might be b/c she is polarizing, fans aside, and a lot of people either like or dislike her. There are very few members here  who feels neutral about her. Which was why Edita did so well b/c from what I have observed most Bellazonians generally have either positive or neutral opinions about her :smile: 

I think this is it. I thought Barbara would win and tbh, if I had to choose I do think she would have been the fair winner as she checked all the boxes, but like I said at some point, some models are very polarizing and that can be a deal breaker, take Barbara, Candice, Adriana and others. While Edita is someone people don't particularly dislike so it makes sense she managed to beat Barbs.

What makes me the happiest is that Oluchi made it so far, I do think she should have been signed instead of Selita. That was the first big mistake VS made in terms of contracts IMO.

So happy Oluchi made it to 2nd spot. She was the girl VS should’ve signed tbh moreso then anyone else. For me why I never voted Barbara much was when I was voting for girls I was voting also based on how much they worked with the company. If I had a choice between Barbara and Edita I would’ve picked Edita because she actually had done a bite more overall then Barbara. Barbara only ever walked 1 show.

This was a great comp @Clauds

Fantastic job.

On 12/26/2017 at 5:25 PM, Kevork89 said:

So happy Oluchi made it to 2nd spot. She was the girl VS should’ve signed tbh moreso then anyone else. For me why I never voted Barbara much was when I was voting for girls I was voting also based on how much they worked with the company. If I had a choice between Barbara and Edita I would’ve picked Edita because she actually had done a bite more overall then Barbara. Barbara only ever walked 1 show.

This was a great comp @Clauds

Fantastic job.

I understand your point but at the same time I feel like Barbara's VS work had a way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger impact than Edita's ever did :idk: regardless of how many shows she walked, the reality is, Edita never even did commercials for them, Barbara got in different commercials, got the iconic "Sexy Santa" outfit and closed the segment, got the Christmas commercial and her own Behind The Scenes video from it. I adore Edita, her looks are everything but I don't think she has the personality to be an Angel, maybe back in 2006 when social media wasn't a thing but post-2009? No way in hell.

I do think Oluchi should have beat Edita tho, again, I believe Oluchi had a bigger impact than Edita :smile: