Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

21 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Lol, good lord. It doesn't sound like there are tons of nice models out there. Really, is it so hard to be friendly? After all, you're known for being hot (and banging Leo), not curing cancer.

There's a lot of models who are friendly, Isabeli Fontana is extremely nice as far as I've heard, same for Nina Agdal and Lais who are also known to be super sweet, Josie Maran is also known for being awesome. From my personal experience, I can say that Brooklyn Decker is legit one of the sweetest people I've ever met, she's an all-around amazing person and funny as fuck, same for Alexandria Morgan.

I've mentioned this before, but the easiest way to know if a model is friendly/nice is to see how many long-term contracts and business relationships she can mantain or if she keeps getting dropped by brands (see Miranda Kerr) after a short period of time. There's some girls who we all think will blow up and become big names, then she books nothing and fades, that's most likely because she's a bitch and people don't like to work with her regardless of how pretty she is.

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

There's a lot of models who are friendly, Isabeli Fontana is extremely nice as far as I've heard, same for Nina Agdal and Lais who are also known to be super sweet, Josie Maran is also known for being awesome. From my personal experience, I can say that Brooklyn Decker is legit one of the sweetest people I've ever met, she's an all-around amazing person and funny as fuck, same for Alexandria Morgan.

I've mentioned this before, but the easiest way to know if a model is friendly/nice is to see how many long-term contracts and business relationships she can mantain or if she keeps getting dropped by brands (see Miranda Kerr) after a short period of time. There's some girls who we all think will blow up and become big names, then she books nothing and fades, that's most likely because she's a bitch and people don't like to work with her regardless of how pretty she is.

Nina is extremely nice, she wouldn't stop hugging my god daughter when she burst into tears till we could get Cassie laughing and smiling again.

I've known Josie Maran IRL for the past 15 years, she's easily one of the raddest people you could ever meet. I get free Josie products from her all the time, and she has offered many times to pay for my flight to come to see her. When she was on Dancing with the Stars she paid for Shiyan and myself to come see her, she also paid for our hotel, dinner, and tickets to the show.

1zpkzo7.jpg 10s8axw.jpg

Did you know that with Shanina if you say the wrong thing you can hurt her career and you're a bad bad person? Yeah I didn't know that either :rofl:

This is what I said that sent Shanina & her Mom into a tail spin.

On 12/5/2014 at 10:23 AM, Prettyphile said:

I've been a fan of Shanina for many years, but the entire time I've been vacillating between liking her and not liking her  :/ It wasn't still last night that I figured out what it is about Shanina that I can't seem to "get"...

She's a stunning girl for sure, but her work for a lack of better words is... boring. Even her VS work is boring in hindsight. Something about Shanina's presence never transitions into her pictures and I've never had a wow moment with her,  more of a meh nice picture moment.  Now I'm not saying her pics are bad, but they're nothing special. Even on the VSFS runway she tends to fall flat. Same thing has happened with my like of BPalvin.

Do any of you feel the same or is it just me?

At this point Shanina and her Mom (confirmed to be them) reported my post and went off on a rant about how I could hurt her career and all this other shit. Apparently they don't read very well because I was an Admin who of course got my own report :rofl:

My reply in Shanina's thread was this.

On 12/5/2014 at 8:12 PM, Prettyphile said:

Apparently not just me :smile: And thanks for reporting me, always lovely to get those (Note the Admin tag... o.o ). If what I'm saying effects Shanina's career, then that's just sad. I wasn't aware that one person's random statement on the internet had such a bearing on the career and life of a model. :smile: This isn't a Shanina fansite, this is a public forum where people are allowed to express opinions as they see fit and I said nothing remotely disparaging.

The Emilygate is a thing, and people who post her pictures are disturbing and stalkers.