Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

21 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Guys, a question. What's with this Grace E, #bodybyKelly & Georgia rumor about being an angel? 

It's just that, rumors.

Also friendly reminder to everyone who still hasn't sent me their pictures/videos, you have until tomorrow to submit them. Otherwise I'll hunt for pictures myself and I'll probably just pick whatever Google has to offer @peroxideblonde @marinebing @Dipit @Jaku84 @elfstone

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

It's just that, rumors.

Also friendly reminder to everyone who still hasn't sent me their pictures/videos, you have until tomorrow to submit them. Otherwise I'll hunt for pictures myself and I'll probably just pick whatever Google has to offer @peroxideblonde @marinebing @Dipit @Jaku84 @elfstone

I sent my pics, didn’t understand if videos were mandatory ?

Alright folks, I'm all set with pictures, I tried to find a single picture from Hyoni Kang's VS work but I couldn't find a single picture and Jaku84 ain't replying, therefore I am replacing her in the nominations list with Camila Morrone.

Choose your favorite model from each round, the model with the most votes will move on to the next round, the loser will have her wings clipped from this competition and Ed Razek will be happy that he made a good call by not signing her

ROUND #1

Camille Rowe vs. Edita Vilkeviciute

Ibopgryc o C3roz3xl o

ROUND #2

Anais Pouliot vs. Abbey Lee Kershaw

Yvbgjm4t o Mrm98hn3 o

ROUND #3

Blanca Padilla vs. Isabeli Fontana

Cdivqsee o Efheipxh o

My vote:

ROUND #1

Edita Vilkeviciute

ROUND#2

Anais Pouliot

ROUND#3

Blanca Padilla

Also, in case anyone was wondering, i did NOT arrange the pairings myself, hence why Round #3 is such a bitch and should/could have been been the final o.o. I used https://www.random.org