Bellazon

Leonisa brunette model- thanks in advance!!!

Cult Icon

On your second instagram quote (the video), on the left (at the beginning) is still Maggie Greene. In the middle the other brunette (brown hair) is Caitlin Ricketts.

As for the blonde in the video (on the right), I know her... (she's quite famous) I just have to make my memory work a little...

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Xerus said:

The image is non zoomable, and is grainy.  There are a few model i'm familiar with that did leonisa in 2012, try: Karen Gaurisas, Sylvia Geersen, Carolina Genari, Bruna Traesel. Lilane Ferrarezi

Get a better image and we can help more.

Are they same ?? And its a little tough to get more images when u don't know her name. She used to work with isabeli fontana and sry coz pic maybe from leonisa 2015. Above mentioned didn't match, plz try once more.

011dd062840e92dc778842e781ace505--peru-videos.jpg

Edited by Mac261111

8 hours ago, Xerus said:

The image is non zoomable, and is grainy.  There are a few model i'm familiar with that did leonisa in 2012, try: Karen Gaurisas, Sylvia Geersen, Carolina Genari, Bruna Traesel. Lilane Ferrarezi

Get a better image and we can help more.

I see u have IDed her as catalina valencia, one returning was show opener isabeli fontana. My original pic was from that very show. She was among the last show stoppers.

leonisa_pasarela_200443475_1300x1950.jpg.091213a618ad58731a8e3fa6fc932b30.jpg

I don't thnk cat valencia is the original person I tried to help you with.  As best as I can tell, your msytery model one of the people named i the list I gave you who were also at that show..  I hae more nams at that show, but they clearly don't match (blondes, etc).  Again, it's difficiult to use a low sized image to determine who it is from a face alone.  I was looking for any body clues, or belly button clues but it's just too small to lock a positive id.  Try each of those name I gave u and see if they match up.

10 hours ago, Mac261111 said:

Are they same ?? And its a little tough to get more images when u don't know her name. She used to work with isabeli fontana and sry coz pic maybe from leonisa 2015. Above mentioned didn't match, plz try once more.

011dd062840e92dc778842e781ace505--peru-videos.jpg

My bet is this woman in blue is Laura Tobon or Lisa Tomaschewsky or Leticia Zuloaga, from 2015 if u say that's the year. Did Laura or LIsa or Leticia  do 2012 as well? I don't know but don't see anything in 2012 that she's in.  Could the mystery lady in 2012 be Laura or Lisa or Leticia?  Don't know.  u look and tell me what u think.

36 minutes ago, Xerus said:

I don't thnk cat valencia is the original person I tried to help you with.  As best as I can tell, your msytery model one of the people named i the list I gave you who were also at that show..  I hae more nams at that show, but they clearly don't match (blondes, etc).  Again, it's difficiult to use a low sized image to determine who it is from a face alone.  I was looking for any body clues, or belly button clues but it's just too small to lock a positive id.  Try each of those name I gave u and see if they match up.

You helped someone else on a 3year old post, but i thought it might be helpful.

28 minutes ago, Xerus said:

My bet is this woman in blue is Laura Tobon or Lisa Tomaschewsky or Leticia Zuloaga, from 2015 if u say that's the year. Did Laura or LIsa or Leticia  do 2012 as well? I don't know but don't see anything in 2012 that she's in.  Could the mystery lady in 2012 be Laura or Lisa or Leticia?  Don't know.  u look and tell me what u think.

Nope none of the above , coz she has some solid abs.  If only u could watch this 5 min YouTube video  and id 2 models at 3.38 & 3.58. The latter is the one i am crazy about. If not i will try attaching some more screenshots. Notice some serious abs and ample bosom.

Screenshot_20180316-204829_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180316-204940_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180316-205048_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180316-205048_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Mac261111 said:

Nope none of the above , coz she has some solid abs.  If only u could watch this 5 min YouTube video  and id 2 models at 3.38 & 3.58. The latter is the one i am crazy about. If not i will try attaching some more screenshots. Notice some serious abs and ample bosom.

Screenshot_20180316-204940_Samsung Internet.jpg 

This image is a little more helpful, but is DIFFERENT than the other one.  See if THIS woman looks like Gabriela Iliescu

51 minutes ago, Xerus said:

This image is a little more helpful, but is DIFFERENT than the other one.  See if THIS woman looks like Gabriela Iliescu

Yes this is a different model but  i would like to  know her too. I am not so sure about gabriela iliescu but a definite no for amanda brandao

I am pretty sure about Gabriela, but you have to think so, it's your image. I have other images of her, and the belly buttons match up fairly well from what I can see.

Here are a few more ideas for you.

1) Search at the top forum level in Bellazon for "LEONISA", and examine all the topic hits.  I have offered about 10 names, you've discounted them all.  I don't have an exhaustive list of names, but other places out there might....

2) Use Google or Bing to zero in on models that did Leonisa in general, Leonisa in 2012 or the ColumbiaModa Fashion show at that time.

3) There are some great people here that are very good at this, and while we all work together in Bellazon to do ids, some are actually in the field and know lots of people.  Maybe someone here will take up your cause directly. 

It will be interesting when you finally get a name you like.  Please share it with us. 

Best to you, good luck!

One more name for either the very first image you posted, OR the lady above in BLUENina Rodriquez

2 hours ago, Xerus said:

I am pretty sure about Gabriela, but you have to think so, it's your image. I have other images of her, and the belly buttons match up fairly well from what I can see.

Here are a few more ideas for you.

1) Search at the top forum level in Bellazon for "LEONISA", and examine all the topic hits.  I have offered about 10 names, you've discounted them all.  I don't have an exhaustive list of names, but other places out there might....

2) Use Google or Bing to zero in on models that did Leonisa in general, Leonisa in 2012 or the ColumbiaModa Fashion show at that time.

3) There are some great people here that are very good at this, and while we all work together in Bellazon to do ids, some are actually in the field and know lots of people.  Maybe someone here will take up your cause directly. 

It will be interesting when you finally get a name you like.  Please share it with us. 

Best to you, good luck!

One more name for either the very first image you posted, OR the lady above in BLUENina Rodriquez

Yes man yes , lady in blue or red is indeed nina rodriguez. Tnx a lot.