Bellazon

22 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Guys, one question: do you consider what Romee wears in the Goddesses segment wings or cape?

Basically according to vs and the models anything worn on the models back is called wings... Wings aren't shaped like wings that often these days.

4 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

VS counts them as wings. I call them jellyfish wings along with Karlie’s Aquatic Angels and Taylor’s Dark Angels. 

They are so damn ugly! I’m sure they just put a different sheet of fabric on the same frame and call it a day. And another girl cries about getting “wings…”

On 11/28/2017 at 4:28 PM, novxk said:

What a huge 'fuck you' to Ale if they edited Vanessa closing the show! :banghead:

I thought the same thing.  They gave her the show closing in Shanghai, then edited for Goddesses to end the broadcast.  
In our hearts and minds, we know that Ale got all the check off's in the show.... Opening, FBs, opening segment, closing segment, SO, SWiings, and the show closing.  Even though they didn't show it in the broadcast...

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

I thought the same thing.  They gave her the show closing in Shanghai, then edited for Goddesses to end the broadcast.  
In our hearts and minds, we know that Ale got all the check off's in the show.... Opening, FBs, opening segment, closing segment, SO, SWiings, and the show closing.  Even though they didn't show it in the broadcast...

I think she's the only one who has gotten pretty much everything?

On 11/28/2017 at 4:54 PM, Warhol said:

They just killed Gizele and Ming's walk doing this, unnecessary. 

If they wanted to honor her or something, they could put a scene explaining with her falling and Gizele helping her.

I do like that they put in where Ming's grabbed around the neck by Lily who's consoling her as she's crying, saying it was alright, that everyone falls sometimes, and that she looked so beautiful out there. I could feel Ming's heartbreak at that moment.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:44 PM, Fashionsketcher said:

I Actually liked the editing this year (EXCEPT FOR THE FINAL SEGMENT SWAP) Ale deserves better, the music was good, the models performed beautifly, I liked the how. It looked better in motion than only the pics.

I did too.  I thought that they edited the show much better this year than the last couple. I guess that I'm  one of the few that liked the double models on the runway.  I think that VS could have, should have put in a segment for Ale. And one three second cut of one model (Taylor?) saying that Adriana was an inspiration was not enough. 

And I  don't really care for Ale, but I did tear up on her last walk/show closing.