Bellazon

30 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Her biggest selling point is her body tho IMO. Romee takes hella good care of her sking tho

I mean, I hate her face so I obviously agree, but I just think in general that someone who makes their living off their appearance would be a little more concerned with proper skincare. :idk: 

@vsreign Pretty sure the smoking girl is Elsa. 

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am pretty sure the lip sync video was going to be a Katy Perry song but b/c she couldn't be there VS had to ditch the idea.

Overall I didn't think the music itself was that bad however they did not go with their respective segments. The only song that fit the segment was PINK other than that they were totally odd choice (as usual). Another exception is the song "Only Angel"---the song just sucks. PERIOD.

And as you can see in Romee's vlog "Only Angel" was supposed to be in Nomadic Adventure. I personally think it didn't fit Goddesses at all. Harry should have done "Sign of the Times" instead.

Just now, DeadlyRebel said:

And as you can see in Romee's vlog "Only Angel" was supposed to be in Nomadic Adventure. I personally think it didn't fit Goddesses at all. Harry should have done "Sign of the Times" instead.

I didn't watch her Vlog b/c it's too long :rofl: I don't think "Only Angel" fits anywhere. VS needs to stop using songs just b/c it has the word "Angel" in it :cain: I agree, "Sign of the Times" would have been slightly more fitting :thumbs_up: Maybe a remix, adjustment or mashup so it is less slow and easier to walk to :smile:

Jo’s body is her main selling point. Her butt is sublime! But as a model, your face is that center of your career.

Speaking of bodies, Candice’s has changed drastically. Her body before the baby was hands down the best thing I’ve ever seen but I really thought she’d look exactly the same this year afte skipping last year’s show. She had more than enough time but I guess people are different. It took Adriana quite the time to get back in shape but I think it’s taking Candice longer. Lily’s body became better after her baby and it took her no time to get back in shape. Bless 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Did you make any attempt to contact the site to resolve the issue? :unsure: You said it yourself, you have been here since 2004 with more than 2,000 I would think you would be aware of our 1 account per person rule :/ BTW, they had the same rule at ChilaX. Anyway, I went ahead and merged your old account w/ your current one so you could keep your updated email address and password without losing any posts. If you ever run into any issues please contact either the staff or email the site: [email protected] :thumbs_up:

As a matter of fact, I wasn't aware of a "1 account per person rule", though it certainly makes sense. I honestly assumed that my account had been deleted or something, because I couldn't find any info. 

Regardless - thank you for merging them. Much appreciated! 

From a guy's POV (I care about my skin too) but the vast array of items that the models are using in the Vogue youtubes tend to confuse me.  The stuff they are using must be promotional in some sense, and/ or they get a lot of free samples from cosmetic companies. 

Frankly there must be cheaper and simpler versions of their regimens that can be bought in bulk quantities (in 16 oz. cans , etc?)

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Lmao. I just realized I posted in @Clauds' thread.

Do you guys know who started the rumors about Grace E, #bodybyKelly or Georgia possibly being considered to be an angel :O? 

Oh god not Kelly. She will literally work herself to death exercising.

8 hours ago, Corner said:

Jo’s body is her main selling point. Her butt is sublime! But as a model, your face is that center of your career.

Not if you are a lingerie model. Jo doesn't really do much else other than VS and for lingerie, no one's looking at your face ;) 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Do you guys know who started the rumors about Grace E, #bodybyKelly or Georgia possibly being considered to be an angel :O? 

I don't know who started them (probably some ig fan account?) but as much as I love Georgia, I don't see her being an angel if she doesn't regularly shoot with VS (has she even shot with them at all?). I think Grace will become an angel in the next couple of years and #BodyByKelly is cute but lowkey unstable