Bellazon

On 11/29/2017 at 8:34 AM, Prettyphile said:

wtf kind of response is that? No it's special because I have fond memories of spending time with family camping, and getting my dog Astro from there.

My grandfather was raised in Colorado, and it was one of the last places he was able to go to spend x-mas with all his family before dying of cancer.

Glad to know you are normal, and have a good memories about that place  and a good reason to like that place and it has a meaning to it. Sorry for your loss.! Now in days people especially fanatic of their favorite celebrities would like a place just for been there, they are loosing their sanity. 

11 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Same here. What's so wrong with someone being happy (or choosing to be happy) and expressing it? I'd rather see a happy face than someone who is constantly looking sour and acting like they don't even want to be there. 

I think a lot of people, whether it is subconscious or not, don’t like it when a celebrity/model from a group gets a little extra attention esp. if the celeb/model is not one of their favorites. They suddenly find and notice annoying things about them, even if it is minor, and amplify it. I also think part of them are upset that their favorites is not getting the extra attention.

Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver's Lip-Plumping Secret | Beauty Secrets | Vogue

This one was better, why is her Angel persona so annoying with all the extra descriptions?

Maybe what some of us are sensing is a fake personality she puts on (because she thinks what VS wants is someone who is super perky, bubbly, positive etc.) and it’s a turn-off as a result.

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think a lot of people, whether it is subconscious or not, don’t like it when a celebrity/model from a group gets a little extra attention esp. if the celeb/model is not one of their favorites. They suddenly find and notice annoying things about them, even if it is minor, and amplify it. I also think part of them are upset that their favorites is not getting the extra attention.

Yeah, definitely wish VS would stop or at least make it less obvious, mostly because every time she is brought up, people just hate on her, even though it's not her fault at all. If anything, VS is at fault for hiring way too many Angels. Also, pretty sure it all has a lot with their availability and how much they actually work and promote the brand. 

I don’t think she’s puting on a fake personality though. I think that’s her personality. She seems generally sweet, bubbly, enjoyable and down to earth. I think maybe she goes a bit extra with it maybe like you said to impress VS but it’s also what they probably want from her. @Sanni

I think a lot of people are just miserable and can't imagine genuinely being that happy all the time for no big reason like Jo seems to be (myself included which is why she does bug me sometimes but I'm also aware that that's my issue and not hers). But then again when someone never smiles, like Stella, that also bugs me lol

I think some people just have different tastes and aren't a fan? It's a bit of a stretch to lump everyone into the 'they're miserable and can't stand a happy person' or 'their favorites aren't getting enough attention'. Yes, there are crazy fans but you could honestly flip the script there and say the reason why some are so upset with Josephine getting criticism is because they choose to ignore her faults because she's their favorite. I don't dislike Jo by any means. She's a beautiful girl and rocks VS shoots, but her walks weren't great/she couldn't handle the wings and VS is definitely highlighting her 10x more than any of the other angels.  There are 12 other angels, some of which got nothing more than a few seconds of airtime. What's the point of having that many girls if the time isn't going to be distributed a bit more evenly? Of course some girls are going to get more attention, but they chose to heavily focus on Josephine backstage and in the in-between segments. She obviously has no control over that but it can be polarizing when they put THAT much focus on one girl. It's the same thing that happened with Candice and it'll happen with the next It girl at VS too.

I think Jo is naturally bubbly and giddy, however she has turned it up a few notches recently and I could understand why this would annoy some people. 

I am sure VS had their reasons to focus on her during the show. Maybe they think she needs the extra exposure or they want people to be more familiar with her bc they have special plans for her...who knows. We may never find out but it doesn’t matter bc the show already occurred and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Yes we all have different taste but I don’t think that’s what is irritating some people. It is those who go out of the way or seek out reasons to criticize & bash her. It’s like we get it, you don’t like her...we heard you the first 2 times. And yes some people are disappointed their favorites did not get the highlight Jo got. Keep in mind, in both of my posts I did not say nor imply “all people” criticizing Jo.

I can’t say I am a Jo fan and I have poked fun of her looks quite a few times but overall I feel ok about her. Even I noticed she has been getting extra hate recently and it is starting to become tiring. I felt the same way when it happened to Candice. Although I know it is a cycle and that’s just the way things are  that doesn’t mean I can’t have opinions about this—-as so do those with opposite opinions.

38 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think Jo is naturally bubbly and giddy, however she has turned it up a few notches recently and I could understand why this would annoy some people. 

I am sure VS had their reasons to focus on her during the show. Maybe they think she needs the extra exposure or they want people to be more familiar with her bc they have special plans for her...who knows. We may never find out but it doesn’t matter bc the show already occurred and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Yes we all have different taste but I don’t think that’s what is irritating some people. It is those who go out of the way or seek out reasons to criticize & bash her. It’s like we get it, you don’t like her...we heard you the first 2 times. And yes some people are disappointed their favorites did not get the highlight Jo got. Keep in mind, in both of my posts I did not say nor imply “all people” criticizing Jo.

I can’t say I am a Jo fan and I have poked fun of her looks quite a few times but overall I feel ok about her. Even I noticed she has been getting extra hate recently and it is starting to become tiring. I felt the same way when it happened to Candice. Although I know it is a cycle and that’s just the way things are  that doesn’t mean I can’t have opinions about this—-as so do those with opposite opinions.

+1

Took the words out of my mouth. Well from my typing fingers :rofl:

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Ermmm...don't you already have another account here? :idk:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/profile/387-happycanadian/

YES! Except I can't remember my damn password - and beyond that, I can't remember whatever email address I logged into here with in 2004 (which is when I first started posting and created that account ---- way back when this was ChilaX. haha) 

So I had to make a new one. lol. Thanks for remembering though :smile: 

1 minute ago, happycanadian2 said:

YES! Except I can't remember my damn password - and beyond that, I can't remember whatever email address I logged into here with in 2004 (which is when I first started posting and created that account ---- way back when this was ChilaX. haha) 

So I had to make a new one. lol. Thanks for remembering though :smile: 

Dude, just a few days ago I was going through Karolina K's thread and noticing how you were keeping it alive.

Just a shout-out :smile: