Bellazon

Don’t get the Alessandra issue. First of all, she is my all time favorite VS Angel and I see no humiliation or disrespect. What should they have done for her? A monument in the center of the runway?! Every model taking a bow in front of her? They mentioned several times that she was leaving, Ale closed the show and her last walk was almost entirely shown. Ed delivered a wonderful speech for her. Alessandra looked very happy and satisfied. About segment dedicated to that...VS is business, they need to look into the future not the past. Models get their paychecks and look more than satisfied with the brand. The problem is with fans who always want more for their favorites. I think models don’t care about such things :actor: Sorry for such a long speech :D 

19 hours ago, shver said:

I think the reason the NAs haven’t reached even Candice level yet is because none of them can do fierce runway, sexy commercials, and stand out in print. Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Gisele etc could do all three.. the NAs are all somewhat missing a component. I think that’s why there is so many of them lol. 

I have to agree with you, none of them are complete. 

21 minutes ago, A-sia said:

Don’t get the Alessandra issue. First of all, she is my all time favorite VS Angel and I see no humiliation or disrespect. What should they have done for her? A monument in the center of the runway?! Every model taking a bow in front of her? They mentioned several times that she was leaving, Ale closed the show and her last walk was almost entirely shown. Ed delivered a wonderful speech for her. Alessandra looked very happy and satisfied. About segment dedicated to that...VS is business, they need to look into the future not the past. Models get their paychecks and look more than satisfied with the brand. The problem is with fans who always want more for their favorites. I think models don’t care about such things :actor: Sorry for such a long speech :D 

Well, in the how that aired she didn't close, that's why people are mad.

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:
  2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

The girl who fell :rofl:

The most funny part is when she cries like a 4 years old girl :rofl:

She made my evening.

I think Ming cried because of all the adrenaline and emotion, and having the wind knocked out of her.  Like after being in a car accident...

Half the girls are shaking and have goosebumps, or jumping up and down after coming off the runway from nerves and emotions, and they didn't even fall

Im not hating on Jo (she looked gorgeous); but her unedited walk was crazy...girl looked like she just drank a venti triple shot cappuccino and forgot to take her ADD medication- arms aswinging, eyes darting left and right...

Josephine-Skriver--2017-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Runway--02-662x993.thumb.jpg.e3b26087fa32b94f14ba5fd1616e529a.jpg

18 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

VS really needs to go on big promo tours to advertise the show. I only saw ads on social media. 

they should get the girls to do the big talk shows (Ellen DeGeneres, Good Morning America, Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon since Stephen colbert low key threw shade at the girls in 2015 with the hot wings bit) and other entertainment bits like Lip Sync Battle. Basically anything to get hype for the show and promote the girls, especially the NA

Since VS keeps recycling the same show elements, I want them to fix their PR tours because they're garbage. They might as well not promote the show next year if they're not going to do anything big to promote it

yeah, I was searching on youtube to see if the Angels appeared on some talk shows to promote the show but except for Elsa going to Wendy Williams, I couldn't find anything.

2 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

Im not hating on Jo (she looked gorgeous); but her unedited walk was crazy...girl looked like she just drank a venti triple shot cappuccino and forgot to take her ADD medication- arms aswinging, eyes darting left and right...

Josephine-Skriver--2017-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Runway--02-662x993.thumb.jpg.e3b26087fa32b94f14ba5fd1616e529a.jpg

Im still riding the Jo is wearing awful boots train. Granted Aiden was wearing the same boots, but hers fit well. 

If you notice in the fitting footage, she is wearing boots like Stella.. no laces, her runway boots were laced and shaped weirdly at the knee... 

Doesnt explain why her Punk walk was bad as well.

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m hoping the dip in ratings is going to give them a bit of a kick up the ass. I would change director, editors, designers, stylists etc. Get rid of them all and bring some fresh new talent and blood to the mix. I’m not meaning this in a bad way because I don’t think age should be a reason but everyone behind the scenes at the moment looks to be over 45, their grasp on what’s hot and what’s in isn’t what they think it is. They think only superficially. I want some young blood in there to shake it up a bit. Turn it around and give them something fresh.

If they get rid of Monica.. can Aiden please stay! She looked incredible.

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

The girl who fell :rofl:

The most funny part is when she cries like a 4 years old girl :rofl:

She made my evening.

Considering the situation I thought she handled it very well :hehe:  Personally I didn't think it was funny that she fell and cried. This is the first time the show is in her hometown; her family & friends were in the audience in a stadium that fits 3,000+ people; it was being taped/filmed not just by the VS crew but also by the audience (social media); in some places the show was being streamed live; she is the first model to fall on the VS runway; this could potentially negatively impact her career. Considering all these factors and more she had every reason to cry. I think most people in her situation would be bawling too---at least I know would have :sad:  In fact I still cry everytime I see footage of it. Can't help it, I am  naturally an empathetic person---just who I am. Also, she held it together until she got backstage, which is very professional of her, but unfortunately there were cameras backstage capturing her falling apart emotionally. That fall did not just hurt physically but also emotionally---the latter the most probably :/ 

2 hours ago, SamSam said:

Just a question/assumption. Would have liked to see Alessandra interacting with her Angel sisters one last time at the viewing party VS held. Any reasons on why she didn’t attend? Was there a falling out?

It was probably a pain for her to fly to NYC from LA when she just came back from China not too long ago. Also, she has a family and other more significant projects as priorities.

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Considering the situation I thought she handled it very well :hehe:  Personally I didn't think it was funny that she fell and cried. This is the first time the show is in her hometown; her family & friends were in the audience in a stadium that fits 3,000+ people; it was being taped/filmed not just by the VS crew but also by the audience (social media); in some places the show was being streamed live; she is the first model to fall on the VS runway; this could potentially negatively impact her career. Considering all these factors and more she had every reason to cry. I think most people in her situation would be bawling too---at least I know would have :sad:  In fact I still cry everytime I see footage of it. Can't help it, I am  naturally an empathetic person---just who I am. Also, she held it together until she got backstage, which is very professional of her, but unfortunately there were cameras backstage capturing her falling apart emotionally. That fall did not just hurt physically but also emotionally---the latter the most probably :/ 

I agree. The crying shots backstage were heartbreaking. Can you imagine being in that position. I’m a nobody and have fallen in public before and you feel so embarrassed and you get upset. So imagine doing it on a huge stage in front of 1000s of people knowing that this is going to broadcast all over the world and be all over the internet and social media, which it was. The one good thing out of it is that generally people are empathetic so the buzz about her hasn’t been negative and she’s had a lot of support. She handled herself perfectly well. Also everyone has fallen in love with Gizele too.

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

From what I understand, Karolina cried backstage too after the shoe thing in 2006 but they didn’t air it.

I still don't know how I feel about them airing Ming crying backstage. A lot of people online seem to think they should have left that part out. It doesn't matter b/c it already aired and people now know who Ming is. I am 99.9% she will be back next year and they will do a whole clip about her "redemption" :p