Bellazon

I just watched the show, thanks for the links, lol.
So really bad for ale, vs broke its closure, she deserved a lot for her last show, she could not even open the show a second time. poor ale
So question of screen time, josephine is really highlighted:oh_no:, she has too much presence compared to others, I agree that she is beautiful and can speak, but there are 13 angels huh
really happy for lais, lily, jasmine, adriana, these girls work hard:D
Lais with fantasy bra was amazing :excited:, I love it, I hope an opening next year for her, martha is so beautiful in porcelain angel, but her walk is tragic:/
Stella poor girl, many here say it's her last show as an angel, but I do not agree, lais had the same treatment last year but she is still there
Best segment: porcelain angel and goddess, but I'm surprised by the quality of the wings this year, especially in nomadic, these wings are really big and pretty, the artisans do a huge and fabulous job, a thousand bravo to them

:D For pink: I was surprised to see zuri in another day, she is really sparkling and fresh, glad to see that she was so excited, especially since she had real wings this year, also grace is Talented, these two girls are adorable, it was good to see them as a family, but I hope an opening for zuri next year.

2 hours ago, lovesparks said:

But am I the only who miss the old shows where we had have the possibility to see all the angels in the intro, in series one after another, with name while they was in front of the mirror or getting ready for the show? I mean, I like see the cities and all that stuff, but I'm here to see the angels, all of that. And speaking of that, I love Jo, really I do, but I found annoying the way they put her in the first place. Stop it. I hate her now! I wanna see more Elsa, more Sara, more Candy, more everything. And.. why not? More Stella. 

I didn't like the show. Not at all. 

Oh. And wtf was that segment or what about kung fu? Obviously with Jo.
Nope.

P.S. I loved Grace. 

2 hours ago, aryirigoyen said:

Amen!

I miss those intros with the angels name's and the music. Plus I miss when there were less models so we could actually see the outfits!

This! :PinkCouture2:

I don't understand why Kelly and Georgia got only one outfit each, they were great last year and looked marvelous this year too. In other news,  Frida is hooooot.

And wtf was that segment or what about kung fu

I am surprised no one has complained about cultural appropriation and stereotyping the Chinese yet... Or maybe someone has? :smile:

16 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I am surprised no one has complained about cultural appropriation and stereotyping the Chinese yet... Or maybe someone has? :smile:

Hahaha just wait... there have been articles about the nomad section though

19 minutes ago, Kv0802 said:

I don't know if this has been posted. From the VS site:

WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE! THIS IS VANESSA'S FIRST VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW—AND WE FILMED IT ON HER BIRTHDAY.

Maybe that's why they let her close??

doubt it

she was wearing someone else's outfit, i think it was originally for Kate G (and it would make way more sense to have Kate closing, even if she's not an angel)

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I felt like promotion was way down this year. They had a bunch of buzz regarding Katy/Gigi/whatever but they didn’t really push the show themselves that much. 

Last year the girls did way more press in the days leading up to the show. 

VS really needs to go on big promo tours to advertise the show. I only saw ads on social media. 

they should get the girls to do the big talk shows (Ellen DeGeneres, Good Morning America, Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon since Stephen colbert low key threw shade at the girls in 2015 with the hot wings bit) and other entertainment bits like Lip Sync Battle. Basically anything to get hype for the show and promote the girls, especially the NA

Since VS keeps recycling the same show elements, I want them to fix their PR tours because they're garbage. They might as well not promote the show next year if they're not going to do anything big to promote it

3 hours ago, Kv0802 said:

I don't know if this has been posted. From the VS site:

WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE! THIS IS VANESSA'S FIRST VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW—AND WE FILMED IT ON HER BIRTHDAY.

Maybe that's why they let her close??

Vs seem love her.I think she ,alanna ,dilone has great chance to become angel.They are modern american girls.Current line up doesn't work well together.

Alessandra thing I think it is a humiliation done conscientiously because no retired in 2014 with his countrywoman Adriana when they gave the double FB, it is a warning to Adriana that she will not have a goodbye and probably this is also her last show. I think she only continues because of its popularity and because in VS fears the negative reaction of her fans, but for a long time they want to get rid of her just like Alessandra and they do not know how.

The Josephine's Secret Fashion Show was fine I guess, lol. But seriously, if VS is really trying to make Jo their next big thing they should put Romee to teach her how to open a segment and how to walk. The show in general is a big okay, I wasn't expecting a lot from them so I'm fine with the way everything went.