Bellazon

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

And models are shown. Most people don’t care about models as much as we do :/ We live in an celebrity-centric society in which high profile celebs are the main interest. Also it might be call a “fashion show” but it really isn’t. It is an entertainment show. Even people at L Brands have referred to it as an hour-long  commercial or infomercial.

True but who on earth would watch a fashion show just for the musical performances? It's not like you can't find videos and and concerts of these same performers on youtube with no effort whatsoever. Plus, they are musicians, the people who tune in for them can listen to their music without the director cutting to them every two seconds. Show them a few times and everyone should be happy.

I don’t understand why they decided to change what works? Humans like fantasy. That’s what worked for the VSFS and it’s not like it stopped working??? What doesn’t work is this relatable nonsense. Even if you look at the biggest IG models, they’re all big because they’re “goals”, not because they’re relatable. This idea that they need to be relatable is just another case of out of touch people attempting to be ~down lmao. There’s a time and place for everything. Relatable in interviews? Sure. The actual show and the appearance of the models? Hell no!

Yes, I don't understand the "cute and relatable" Angels strategy either. They are lingerie models. They need to be super sexy first and foremost, not pretend they are BFFs and behave like high school girls...

5 minutes ago, aryirigoyen said:

When you think VS can't dissapoint you more... they once again do it.

Damn we need a whole new team or the show is going to end.

Exactly! The camera movement was shit, moving way too much, editing was all the more shit(before I focussed my eye on something, the shot was gone!) , and on top of that, this time the designs of the outfits revealed even less butts than last time!

Elizabeth Grace, Josephine were on another level but there too the camera was moving way too fast!

Sanne Vloet was nice as a newbie! VS was so nice in early days, slow camera pans, simple body enhancing lingeries! Sweet and simple!

I've just watched the show and I don't like it. It's one of the worst!

If VS do not change:
- the edit
-Sofia and her team
- and didn't bring some new team with new ideas and creativity

I do not see a bright future for this show.

THE EDITING IS SHIT! Like someone said the picutures were changing so fast that you wasn't able to focus. They want to sell thouse underwears or what ?

What I hate the most is how VS is disrespectful for the Angels, like come on!

What they did to Ale was awfull. Being an Angels means nothing now.. two outfits like the other girls, very often much more worst. Most of the angels dream about a privilege to close the show and some model just gets it like that ...yhh I'm disgusted :/

What's with Bella's facial expression? When she walks for VS she always looks like she hasn't the slightest clue what's going on... such empty eyes.

Nadine's booty shake was nice.

Karlie slew, of course.

Whoever came up with the colour combinations for Nomadic Adventure was either trolling or colour blind.

Does Josephine pretend to be an anime character or she is really as perky and over-the-top enthusiastic when the cameras arent't rolling, I wonder? Anyway, I just don't understand why VS thinks she is the awesomest spokesmodel ever.

Adriana's outfits from 1999 and 2000 look so simple compared to the overly complicated outfits of today's VS.

Anyway, on first viewing I liked it probably because  expected little. The music was tolerable, I haven't seen any captivating new faces yet but my favourite models seemed to do all right, if not spectacularly well. Taylor looked much more animated than last year, her walking right after Lais was probably the highlight of the whole show.

Someone of fb wrote something like "give me the budget and I'll make a better show" and it made me realize that a big chunk of the show budget should be cut. A generous budget makes you spend on unnecessary things and I see that with their need to put swarovski crystals on just about anything for example but you're on a budget, you have to get creative and focus on the nitty-gritty, and that's what I see missing more and more with each show.