Bellazon

Saw it. 

Oh my god. Hated it. 

Every bit of it. 

The music, candice opening. 

I felt I missed half the angels. I blinked and missed Sara and Taylor and almost didn't see Elsa. 

Lais also had less airtime than I expected. 

No idea why it's just Jo all the time. 

I like her body. 

But, like with Candice, she doesn't have a personality to go with it. 

she speaks like a baby, all sweet and crap. I guess it must work. 

Just not for me. 

I hope  the rantings stink and this makes them change the team and how they go about crap 

Josephine fans can ignore my rant:

If this were my first year watching this show and I had to bet who was leaving the show based on the amount of love they got from VS I would have thought Josephine was leaving. They kept bringing her back on air. I kept thinking it's a 40 minutes show stop giving 10 mins to Josephine !! The overexposure was cringeworthy by the end of it all. VS is so desperate to force her crybaby face onto us that it completely put me off of her(were they trying to sabotage her by the constantly making her speak like the way she does ?) 

VS a little subtly goes a long way .....promote her after giving her some speach modulation/articulation sessions, the girl gives me weird vibes when she talks like she will cry any second from all the overwhelmingnsss of VSFS ! 

Jo's extraness made me miss the nepo squad .... Atleast someone else will be on screen !? 

It seems to me that the best thing for any Angel, who is planning on leaving, is to do their last show as a regular Angel. Don’t talk about any plans of retirement to anyone, and then leave after the show has been filmed and aired. That way, you still get the full Angel treatment and spotlight (like Marisa wearing the Fantasy Bra in 2009, which turned out to be her last show). And make sure you don’t have to come back for one more show as a non-Angel.

The only one who got a proper send-off was Tyra in 2005 and since then, people have wanted to see another one for whoever was leaving but it hasn’t happened. Maybe Heidi would have gotten one, maybe Adriana will but that’s about it. At this point, even Candice should not count on it.

I just finished watching, here are some notes I made:

-It's an okay opening from Candice. Her otherwise not so nice hair roots work with the Punk theme

-Aaaand then the shitty editing starts. The editing makes artists the stars of this show. I don't even care about the models, I'm just listening to the music. 

-I love Miguel's voice. Porcelain is easier to follow than Punk but it's still shit

-They are really forcing us to like Josephine in every possible moment. It just doesn't work..

-Poor Ming…And they really added the weird hand pose Martha made? :wacko: 

-They barely even mentioned the names of the segments. I read from here Winter's tale was inspired by Finnish Lapland. As a Finn I would say it looks more inspired by all finno-ugric tribes, that don't live only in Lapland, they locate all the way from here to Russian Siberia. But hey I know VS doesn't care about being that accurate :cain: :p I do love some of the outfits in this segment, Gizele melted my heart

-Pink is okay, I like the outfits more than last years. But they are all making the same kiss pose

-Elsa's outfit in Nomadic doesn't really stand out bc everyone before and after her are wearing huge wings. And they seriously didn't even let Ale have the closing of the show? Ed deserves all the hate from Ale fans..

-Overall: I feel like I watched a concert. Miguel and Leslie Odom jr. were my favourite models. I would prefer VS to take a year break from the show and completely revamp it, rather than continue with this train wreck

I'm kinda over disappointed in this year's show. I guess they couldn't do any worse.

1. Too much emphasis on the performers and toooooooo few on the models. I mean they stayed like minutes on the performers and there were models who got like 2 seconds of visibility. WHY? Are you promoting the lingerie or the performers? 

2. The fact that they have changed the order of the segments so that Alessandra doesn't close it, it's total BS.

3. I was expecting a segment break all about Alessandra, and you do one for Lily Aldridge?!?! WHO CARES?!?!

4. Of course they couldn't miss Ming falling, they stayed on her all the time. You thought that this could help the show get more views? NO WAY.

5. Only the Goddesses segment saves all the show. The rest is completely awful.

6. Too much emphasis on Adriana. Hello? Ok, she's Adriana Lima, but then why hiring so many models for the show if you then give these poor girls 2 seconds of visibility because you have to dedicate hours to Adriana? I don't get it. 

Rant is over, so I leave you the link to the new round! :rofl: