Bellazon

8 hours ago, dietregime said:

when did doutzen get stuck?

05 finale :smile: She said she got stuck on the runway and they aired it. I assume she meant her shoe got stuck on the runway and that’s why she had to fix it back on her feet properly before she could join the lineup again.

Good:

Candice was fire opening the show

Taylor looked gorgeous (but sexless)

All angels did great except Jo, Stella and Sara

Roos, Frida = yum

Bad:

They fucked up majorly with the editing

Too damn many models

Half a second screen-time of all the models

I was expecting at least a 2 minute segment dedicated to Ale

Vanessa Moody closing, What The Absolute Fuck?

I think people need to lower their expectations. I mean from the amount of girls plus the way the looks were this year and the mess the show was we knew this wasn’t gonna be amazing lol. So I just sit back with the popcorn and watch this mess and enjoy it for what it is. A mindless 45 minute watch. They’ll never go back to the old ways. Far out they won’t even go back to the 2010-2012 ways. They’re stuck in this same loop with the way they do outfits, themes, models etc. The only way this is gonna change is a complete overhaul of the “talent” behind the scenes.

What a mess! The show was shit.

Too many models. Too much focus on the performers. And they fucked Alessandra Ambrosio over by not giving her the closing that she had initially received.

Monica, Ed, the long-haired editor guy, the old witch with an accent, and everyone else involved needs to refocus and go listen to their fans. The show is dwindling.

IMO, Candice’s opening was meh. She looked bored, her strut didn’t match the music, and they chose the wrong song for the opening. Bad energy overall.

And I also agree. Josephine-overload. Make it stop! Forever grateful in EVERY.single.interview. She’s for sure in the running for next years’ Fantasy Bra.

If you haven’t watched, you didn’t miss anything that everyone has already posted on IG.

2 minutes ago, SamSam said:

What a mess! The show was shit.

Too many models. Too much focus on the performers. And they fucked Alessandra Ambrosio over by not giving her the closing that she had initially received.

Sophia, Ed, the long haired editor guy, the old witch with an accent, and everyone else involved needs to refocus and do listen to the fans. The show is dwindling.

IMO, Candice’s Opening was meh. She looked bored, her strut didn’t match the music, and they chose the wrong song for the opening. Bad energy overall.

And I also agree. Josephine-overload. Make it stop! Forever grateful in EVERY single interview. She’s for sure in the running’s for next years’ Fantasy Bra.

where did u watched? i cant find the full show