Bellazon

Thoughts from @phenobarbie and myself.

1. They did Ming WRONG.. There was zero reason to show her crying and then keep making an issue out of it afterwards.

2. Unless you opened a segment, your face time was fuck all. VS spent more time focusing on the "artist" then they did the models walking.

3. Blink and you'll miss it...

4. Half assed all over the place editing. Ney the worst editing they've done with the show - period

5. Outfits looked better in motion

6. VS needs to stop being so god damn literal in their music choices. Because the song has the word WINTER in it does not mean it belongs in the Wintery fairytale segment. They could of done something that was a lot more whimsical and it would of been a hell of a lot better.

7. Still trying to figure out if there was more lyrics to the last Harry Styles song other than... "She's an angel".... and "WooHoo"...

8. VS make Jo learn to walk. She resembles a horse.... and the gorilla arms swinging OMEGALUL. Angela Lindvall did it better.... dead arms and floppy fish hand.

9. Taylor, Elsa, Stella, Lais all looked stunning

10. Jo needs to not look like she needs to take a giant shit during a martial arts demonstration.

11. I hated the runway... no... hate is too nice of a word...

2/10 shit show.

3 minutes ago, Valeria25 said:

Do you guys have any pics of the angels at the viewing party?

I don’t have time to download and post them rn but they’re available here in MQ right now. I don’t know if anyone is gonna bother grabbing HQs. 

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_sJmmJ9NvNe/Victoria+Secret+Angels+Gather+Watch+2017+Victoria/browse

Just now, Prettyphile said:

It's still better than the fashion show :rofl: I liked the commercial, but then again Colorado has a very special place in my heart.

I can't make the comparison as I haven't watched the show, but if I was almost falling asleep watching the commercial, and you say the show is worst... oh Goddesses.

Now wait the 3-4 days of chaos and tomorrow's posts of their fave model was amazing and everyone else sucks and the forum can go back to normal :ermm: 

inb4:" WHY DIDN'T MY MODEL GET MORE TIME"

"SHE'S SO UGLY"

"ALE IS LEAVING Q.Q"

"I FEEL LIKE _______________ WAS AMAZING EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T LIKE HER BEFORE THE SHOW"

"ED FUCKED IT UP"