Bellazon

more thoughts:

- Jane was amazing, maybe the song didnt completely fit this specific runway but it does fit with the overall PINK segment so thats great

- some outfits remind me a lot of FentyxPuma

- i loved Grace and Zuri closing was amazing, i'm glad they're finally giving her some shine

Just now, LuckyXR said:

Surprisingly pink wasn’t horrible. I actually like the runway, it’s a little messy for editing, but it’s different.

Someone needs to start a new runway trend. Kisses and air hearts are sooo old.

You got my heart beating like a what?

You got my heart beating like an 808.  808 is the name of the song.

so after reading a few posts i just realized that my country isnt showing some of the commercials y'all are talking about

for example, i did see the josephine and jasmine doing kung fu or whatever, but between segments they dont show any commercials with the girls, just regular ads

So some random VS exec was driving thru Colorado to go skiing last year. Flipping stations they come across a song with the word COLORADO in it. Has a bright idea... Lets put this song in a sexy lingerie commercial and have the girls wear lace chaps IN COLORADO...  

I really liked the commercial. There was a fairness to it. Every girl got to shine.

So I watched the show leak at work cause I felt like it.

This show had a good energy to it. Felt better and better paced then the two previous years. The Josephine obsession by VS is super high. Looks like we have a new Candice on our hands.

There was very little of Candice, Adriana, Stella and Martha in segments. Also I’m glad Lais got a good amount of attention this year finally. Also I just love Taylor, Grace, Zuri, Lily. Can’t get enough.