Bellazon

59 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I need to get this out of my chest ...

This is by far Candice's best opening but it would have been x10 times better if she hadn't been holding that fucking black thing on her outfit, which is 100% NOT her fault because she was obviously trying no to trip with it. VS needs to stop it with this shit, it kills the vibe and I feel like it takes concentration away from the models. Candice did great but it would have been SO much better if she had been able to just walk without having to focus on that goddamn thing

I think 2013 was better. What made this opening good imo was VS' editing (as another user pointed out), they took out her looking down so much, and the clips where her free arm was flinging like crazy. They also cut that stare short and showed others cheering her on. It was good because of VS.

But 2013, she had the obvious confidence. I didn't mind her holding on to her skirt, there was nothing wrong with that for me. I am actually glad that hand was holding on to something because her other arm was flinging like crazy in the unedited opening.

5 minutes ago, wennyjenner said:

They cut out Harry's crazy ass moves where he looks like a headless chicken during Punk Angels. Bless.

Bit disappointing IMO

Um also did they leave in Josephine saying "holy fuck" when she was having shoe issues?