Bellazon

I need to get this out of my chest ...

This is by far Candice's best opening but it would have been x10 times better if she hadn't been holding that fucking black thing on her outfit, which is 100% NOT her fault because she was obviously trying no to trip with it. VS needs to stop it with this shit, it kills the vibe and I feel like it takes concentration away from the models. Candice did great but it would have been SO much better if she had been able to just walk without having to focus on that goddamn thing

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I need to get this out of my chest ...

This is by far Candice's best opening but it would have been x10 times better if she hadn't been holding that fucking black thing on her outfit, which is 100% NOT her fault because she was obviously trying no to trip with it. VS needs to stop it with this shit, it kills the vibe and I feel like it takes concentration away from the models. Candice did great but it would have been SO much better if she had been able to just walk without having to focus on that goddamn thing

You're gonna stay up the whole time aren't you? :angie::rock:

1 minute ago, wennyjenner said:

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Yes, but that's ok. Why hurry things up? She's fine in Pink, let her grow more there and then move the girl into the mainline. 

I agree completely but I know lots of other people want her to move up quickly. I'd rather more angels leave before she becomes one.