Bellazon

1 hour ago, wennyjenner said:

I hope Ale pulls an "I don't know her" Mariah Carey style after being robbed. They always did her dirty and now this? What the fuck?

I was thinking the same. unfollow everybody (like ed, and VS' IG account NOT the models) and never speak of them again.

She has always been classy and graceful no matter what. People always try to make her and adriana rivals because of how different they were treated, but she never showed jealousy to her. Not even now  though Adriana is continuing to stay (which could hurt a little bit). But I literally don't know how much more can a loyal model take before they be petty for once lol

On 11/22/2017 at 11:22 AM, conjab2013 said:

Rank these “cultural/exotic” segments from best to worst:

2014 - Exotic Traveller

2015 - Boho Psychedelic

2016 - The Road Ahead

2017 - Nomadic Angels

Personally: Boho, Nomadic, Road Ahead, and Exotic Traveller. 

Nomad

Exotic

Road Ahead

Boho

I can not believe what they did to Ale, but I'm not surprised either by how they've  treated her even after all this time she was never THE angel for VS.

Also, can't believe Vanessa Moody closed the show, I didn't like her closing Goddesses to begin with and now the whole show? I'm mad they didn't keep the order so Ale could close but at least they could have change it in a way an angel closed the show.