Bellazon

Ok, i assume Adriana is #1. But they can’t show Adri and Ale as they are in the same level if Ale goes and they dont even show her closing. I’m sure they will do something special for Adriana in her last show (and i understand it and love it). But this is awful for Ale and her work for VS

Now leaked a truly mess lol

but BIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIITCCHHH the  opening edit of Candice is SO GOOD . they did amazing job honestly wow she looked amazing and with Harry interecting was really cool . still not digging the double poses tho of the other models in punk .

i wanna see the complete opening of Sara she looked great and BLANCA IN PORCELAIN a fuckin BEAST :heart:  walk , body and face :heart: 

58 minutes ago, Emerods said:

Ok, i assume Adriana is #1. But they can’t show Adri and Ale as they are in the same level if Ale goes and they dont even show her closing. I’m sure they will do something special for Adriana in her last show (and i understand it and love it). But this is awful for Ale and her work for VS

I am not sure they will. VS acts like they don't know what a big deal some of their models are to the brand. I don't trust them. But its gonna be their ass if they do Adriana like that.

I feel like in a way they will be paying for doing this to ale. Ratings probably gonna be bad, esp with the show leak. What goes around always comes back around.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am not sure they will. VS acts like they don't know what a big deal some of their models are to the brand. I don't trust them. But its gonna be their ass if they do Adriana like that.

I feel like in a way they will be paying for doing this to ale. Ratings probably gonna be bad, esp with the show leak. What goes around always comes back around.

See how the show just leaked. I’m a true believer of Karma ?

From what I saw of Punk I really liked it. I knew there would be difficulty in the edit with so many girls but there was good vibe and energy and Candice’s opening was the best she had done.

I’m really confused with the ordering of the show. If they wanted Harry to close the show out why not just have him perform in Punk and Nomadic. At least we know officially Ale closed the show.

1 hour ago, Glamazonia said:

I don't like Ale but why did they put that Elsa caption in the middle? it wasn't her moment lol, it was unnecessary. 

I am still trying to figure out why they switched up the order of sections still.  I literally don't see the logic behind it.

Like thats gonna make the finale look weird lol, models like Lais was in both goddesses and Nomad. Goddesses is the last section on TV but in the end you gonna see her in her nomad outfit. Same for Taylor. And whoever.