Bellazon

1 hour ago, bananana said:

I just wanna hug Ale and say a proper thank "you for everything". VS better not fuck up Adriana's last year, because if they do I swear Imma stop watching the shows .

Her fans gonna do more than stop watching the show lol. I don't know what we would do yet, but its gonna be bad and they are gonna regret it, like they regret giving her that outfit they did in 2016. 10 magazine had to post something about that last year after the outrage lol (and adriana got better outfits this year)

It's just so sad that after all those years they couldn't give her at least that closing moment on tape. Just sad and ungrateful. I get she never got the Adriana fame or the "Angel #1" status or shit, but she's been with them for 20 years for fuck sake. Just a really bad call from all the production team.

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It's just so sad that after all those years they couldn't give her at least that closing moment on tape. Just sad and ungrateful. I get she never got the Adriana fame or the "Angel #1" status or shit, but she's been with them for 20 years for fuck sake. Just a really bad call from all the production team.

I agree. Or Atleast a section opening.

And I don't think VS took into an account of ANYTHING about Alessandra. I would hate if this happened to Adriana, but I would not be surprised if it even happened to her. I feel like VS is really trying to shit on their vet angels. Adriana is Adriana but at one point Alessandra was just as big and recognized. And not only has she been with them for so long, this woman actually never missed a show. She made sure she still attended even if she was pregnant or if she gave birth 3 months ago. She never missed a show. And they couldn't even let her have one final last good moment, televised. And what makes this all worse is I have feeling that Ale will not know about this until she sees the show.  She didn't even get two wings this year.

I sincerely hope Ale fans don’t let this go. Take to VS and Ed’s social media accounts and speak your mind about how outrageous what they did to Ale is. It’s truly pathetic. I really thought Ale was gonna have this after how they’ve treated her like the step sister all these years. Seriously we have to let them know. Alexsandra is one of their top 5 most iconic Angels ever and this is truly an insult.