Bellazon

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

If they show some bits of the first show without the audience in the final editing is gonna be such a mess. Lol. Weird as fuck.

Is it the first time they do the first show without audience? I think so, I've always had the convinction they did the first show for press, fashion blogger wannabe and stuff and the second show for friends, family and celebrities.

You can see that on on the photos also. It's so weird.

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I can see them only using shots of the girls close up or maybe some tracking shots where you don’t really see the audience but I think the second show is what we will primarily see in the edit.

Well i'm talking about thesr shots where you can't see the audience. Probably we will see the second show but in that case i don't get the point of filming first one.

The fashion show had never taken place at a stadium arena before. Now they had space for thousands of people, so all guests could be invited to one show. I assume that’s why there was only one “real” show with an audience and the first one was more of a dress rehearsal.

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The fashion show had never taken place at a stadium arena before. Now they had space for thousands of people, so all guests could be invited to one show. I assume that’s why there was only one “real” show with an audience and the first one was more of a dress rehearsal.

that makes a lot of sense, and i'm sure it helps calm the girls a little bit since they only have to repeat what they did without the audience

now all they have to do is learn where to pick the location for the show so that they can release more content, because another situation like this year would be catastrophic

Minus the visa issue, I hope VS would look to China for future VS fashion shows. Maybe not next year, but perhaps once every 3 years. I mean, what's not to like?

Big stage, huge crowd, huge PR on the Asians' side and even huge media coverage just cause they had more girls of colors. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

That's what I also thought! I'm 99% sure that I read that somewhere before, the first show was always for the press etc and the second for celebs and family/friends. No idea why the first one was "empty" this year...

I think b/c the venue is so big there wasn’t a need.

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think b/c the venue is so big there wasn’t a need.

Well that still doesn't really explain why they did two shows.. If I were VS I would've just done one show and invite everyone into the arena, I mean it's big enough :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Well that still doesn't really explain why they did two shows.. If I were VS I would've just done one show and invite everyone into the arena, I mean it's big enough :rofl: 

More options for editing, a opportunity to alter and try a different approach.