Bellazon

34 minutes ago, Corner said:

Thank you. Lol idk I think she did a good job.

Romee’s walk ❤️.

31 minutes ago, freya said:

+1 she looks good. Those LQ unofficial videos are never an accurate representation of what a model's walk will look like.

+2. Any model from a different angle can have a funny looking walk. I don't see anything wrong with Jo's but that's me.

5 hours ago, naomi said:
PUNK ANGEL: Inspired by the spirit of the 1980’s Punk scene this Collection features leather, lace, metal, tartan, fishnets and leopard prints. Sexy winged angels deliver the vibrancy of the Punk Revolution and the avant-garde fashions of Rock and Roll. Naughty and fun.

PORCELAIN ANGEL: Seaside vibes from the shores of the Mediterranean and South of France. The girls are modern, young, sexy. Design elements inspired by a blue and white pottery palette with subtle moments of gold. Graphic porcelain prints, delicate tiles, hand painting and fine embroidery.

A WINTER’S TALE: An angels snowy fairytale featuring bold, colorful elements borrowed from Finland’s Lapland. A play on transparency and felts with rich, textured embroidery. Primarily bright white with bursts of vivid color. Playful, sexy and beautiful.

MILLENIAL NATION (PINK): The acme of youth culture where casually austere street wear is morphed to the next level of fantasy fashion, creating the ultimate reverie of young and modern. Less black, more color. Fresh, fun, sexy.
GODDESSES: Fragile, ethereal and feminine. Transparent, diaphanous fabrics draped to create soft and slow movement, the effect of being underwater. Pale colors, delicate gold embroidery and gossamer silks create a sexy and fluid palette cleanser.

NOMADIC ADVENTURE: Prints, silhouettes and beading techniques inspired by indigenous African cultures. An opportunity for beautiful, bold colors and tribal designs that incorporate animal prints distinctive of Africa’s wildlife. Rich in color, sexy and elegant.

(sorry for repost of PINK picture, my wifi’s super slow so it didnt load Grace’s sketch)

Listen up, I spent some time in Finland's Lapland recently, and I'm 100% calling bullshit on this inspo thing, my Finn friends deserver better than this ugly ass segments, also, didn't Sophia say it was Russian inspired? :rofl: 

IDK whose walk worse this year tbh, Martha or Josephine o.o, also, no lip sync video this year?

3 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

I think they will definitely change the order of the segments, otherwise we won't see Taylor, Lais and Romee until the 5th segment, while Josephine and Stella are done after the 2nd. So I'm guessing Goddesses will be 2nd segment, they probably keep A Winter's Tale as their 3rd and PINK as the 4th segment and then Porcelain Angels would be the 5th.

I don’t think so because if Punk is first then Goddesses that is two segments with Harry Styles after the other. They won’t do that. I think the order will stay the same at this point because they’ve stretched out the performers perfectly too.

18 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Do you guys think this year will be like 2015 and 2016, when the Vevo channels from the artist uploaded the HQ segments where thy performed?

I think it's likely for the segments Harry is performing in because most of his live performances are on Youtube

Just signed up for the TV Guide (watchustvnow) free plan, thank you :smile: Very convienent for those who aren't in the US and want to watch it live. 

IF YOU WILL WATCH THE SHOW LIVE ALONG WITH THE US, the show airs at:

Adelaide*

1:30 PM Next Day (Wednesday)

Athens

5:00 AM Next Day

Auckland*

4:30 PM Next Day

Beijing

11:00 AM Next Day

Berlin

4:00 AM Next Day

Brisbane

1:30 PM Next Day

Cairo

Calgary

8:00 PM

Cape Town

Chicago

9:00 PM

Denver

Dubai

7:00 AM Next Day

Hong Kong

Honolulu

5:00 PM

Houston

Jakarta

10:00 AM Next Day

Karachi

8:00 AM Next Day

Kiev

Kuala Lumpur

Lagos

London

3:00 AM Next Day

Los Angeles

7:00 PM

Manila

Melbourne*

2:30 PM Next Day

Mexico City

Moscow

7:00 AM Next Day

Mumbai

8:30 AM Next Day

Nairobi

6:00 AM Next Day

New York

10:00 PM

Paris

Perth

Phoenix

Riyadh

6:00 AM Next Day

Santiago*

0:00 AM Next Day

Sao Paulo*

1:00 AM Next Day

Singapore

Sydney*

2:30 PM Next Day

Tel Aviv

Toronto

10:00 PM

Vancouver

7:00 PM

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

Oh, Josephine… This is not the time to front and be all, “I can totally do it!” If you had any hesitations about the wings, you should have voiced them even if it was scary because you didn’t want them to take away the wings from you.

Which video are you referring to? :smile: 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

This might be blocked by CBS, but I am giving it a try anyways...

Wow, I finally understand why Martha is an Angel. Her VS work has never impressed me (quite the opposite actually), but she's clearly a fantastic spokeswoman. She comes across very eloquent and charismatic in interviews, I'm impressed