Bellazon

I wish we would get an interview like when that one comedian for Jay Leno joined the Angels Across America tour in 2004. It was very interesting to see the Angels’ behaviour when the mask was not on because they seemed to be unaware of who the guy was at first.

44 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I wish we would get an interview like when that one comedian for Jay Leno joined the Angels Across America tour in 2004. It was very interesting to see the Angels’ behaviour when the mask was not on because they seemed to be unaware of who the guy was at first.

That was hilarious lol 

-the guy hands Adriana a camisole or something-

Adriana: "sorry I have a boyfriend"
"not anymore baby, daddy's coming home for christmas"

lol

And Tyra at 05:5 hahaha

I think they will definitely change the order of the segments, otherwise we won't see Taylor, Lais and Romee until the 5th segment, while Josephine and Stella are done after the 2nd. So I'm guessing Goddesses will be 2nd segment, they probably keep A Winter's Tale as their 3rd and PINK as the 4th segment and then Porcelain Angels would be the 5th.

28 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

I think they will definitely change the order of the segments, otherwise we won't see Taylor, Lais and Romee until the 5th segment, while Josephine and Stella are done after the 2nd. So I'm guessing Goddesses will be 2nd segment, they probably keep A Winter's Tale as their 3rd and PINK as the 4th segment and then Porcelain Angels would be the 5th.

Wasnt thinking about that... I so hope this happens because I was thinking the angels seemed pretty lumped up in their segments.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Aww, Ming… Has Lais always had that gap between her teeth from the side?

Victoria's Secret models celebrate show

yes, Lais's teeth have been like that for a long time. it's part of her charm her laugh and her smile are cute.