Bellazon

59 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It's work I get it. You don't want to look "weak" and without propositive spirit in front of your "boss". I would have done the same.

While I understand the hesitation, most employers (at least ones I’ve worked with) would be much happier with an employee that admitted a weakness or deficiency and THEN helped worked towards a situation rather than taking on more than they could handle and not executing the task properly. 

Just a fun fact about wings...

A friend of mine once said a standard VS wings could weigh up to about 10 pounds. On a 110 pounds model, even a 10 pounds wings can feel like it weighs 25 pounds. Honestly though, I'm not surprise Jo had issues wearing those Porcelain wings. They look like they were easily 25 pounds - 30 pounds. And if you follow the models' insta story, you'll notice they don't do a lot of back training. Just enough that it helps them maintain postures. Most of them train glutes, abs and their core. It's like putting a bag of books on to a child who can barely carry them.

Not surprising again, the heaviest wings usually come from Killer/Armando. Killer uses a lot of wire frames for her wings, Armando puts a lot of jewellery on to his. Pretty sure most Porcelain wings were designed by Serkan, but the one Jo worn might have had its base frame made by Killer. 

Lmao her wings were not even close to 30lbs. :rofl: The heaviest wings VS has ever done were Ale’s Passion wings and they were 30lbs and entirely made of metal and crystals. 

The average wing is actually 4-8lbs, and for reference for this show- Elsa’s wing which was entirely covered in heavy crystals was only 14lbs and were said to be one of the heaviest wings. 

Didn’t Sui have the Swarovski wings last year? And she fessed up and said she wouldn’t be able to handle them, instead of looking like a fool on the runway, so they gave it to Lily D (who’s outfit didnt suit the wings, but did a great job of wearing them). Point is, Josephine should’ve told VS those wings were too heavy for her back. I get professionalism, and not wanting to sound weak or lesser than, but VS are always doing fittings and checking in with the models to see if everything looks okay, and would be willing to fulfill personal requests.

50 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

While I understand the hesitation, most employers (at least ones I’ve worked with) would be much happier with an employee that admitted a weakness or deficiency and THEN helped worked towards a situation rather than taking on more than they could handle and not executing the task properly. 

yeah, its kind of unprofessional to lie like that.

Does anyone have links to watch the show tomorrow without viruses? All the ones Ive found are the same ones Ive tried last year & take forever to load (lots of buffering, and because they’re all CBS livestreams I’m missing part of the show)

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Didn’t Sui have the Swarovski wings last year? And she fessed up and said she wouldn’t be able to handle them, instead of looking like a fool on the runway, so they gave it to Lily D (who’s outfit didnt suit the wings, but did a great job of wearing them). Point is, Josephine should’ve told VS those wings were too heavy for her back. I get professionalism, and not wanting to sound weak or lesser than, but VS are always doing fittings and checking in with the models to see if everything looks okay, and would be willing to fulfill personal requests.

Yeah, and I don’t think they would have given her sucky outfits as replacements. It’s not like they were the most beautiful wings ever in the first place… I feel bad for the wing designers too if they wanted to see that VS fantasy of a model just gliding down the runway with their wings on like an angel and instead they get someone with a hunched back or bended knees.

1 hour ago, MingoPants said:

Was at the gym this morning and CBS morning news was on. The little promo clip for the show was of Josephine's orangutan-arm walk in Porcelain. :banghead:

You’re not right for this :rofl:

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You’re better off just waiting for a torrent after the show, or waiting for CBS/VS to put a stream on their site. There aren’t going to be any livestreams that aren’t rife with popups and poor quality unless you’re paying for a service. 

I did that last year and watched the show about a week later on a “123movies” esque site, I’ll probably either do that or try to watch it on a CBS stream that actually works with as much protection as possible, if that does anything :D I didn’t have adblock or any sort of malware cleaner last year plus a really old computer.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is headed to Shanghai, and you won't want to miss it when the Angels take flight on Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 10/9c on CBS and CBS All Access!
Before the lights dim and the Angels take over Shanghai, let's talk about some of the many ways to watch the annual fashion event.
Aside from watching the televised broadcast on Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 10/9c on CBS, you can stream the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on your desktop, smart phone, and a variety of other electronic devices, which include:
- Apple TV
- Android
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV
- iPad
- iPhone
- PS4
- Roku
- Windows 10
- Xbox
Or, visit CBS.com