Bellazon

Are there any models you guys want to see next year? I really wanna see Robin Marjolein Holzken, Bregje Heinen (it's been 3 freaking years!!! let the girl walk already!), Jasmine Sanders, Zhenya Katava, Senait Gidey, Aqua Parios, Cindy Mello and Duckie Thot :wub6yh2cm:  

also, there's this relatively "unknown" model I just found out about named Carmen Solomons, she's from South Africa and Coloured (racial classification for mixed-race South Africans, not derogatory term). I find her STUNNING!!!! And she's a redhead :p :angel: loved Alexina, definitely wouldn't mind seeing another redhead represent us! I think she would amazing on the VS runway

IMG_0567.PNG IMG_0566.PNG IMG_0552.JPG IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0555.JPG IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG

15 minutes ago, china_girl said:

+1, this is weird.. they stopped making much sense after 2008. its like they dont even care.

+2. The only songs that went very well with the segments were Kiwi-Punk Angels and Only Angel- Goddesses.....the song that Zhang girl sang for PINK (sorry I forgot her name :p) should've been more hip-hop/urban and I think Miguel's Pineapple Skies should've been used for PINK instead of in Porcelain Angels.

Thank you everyone for your hard work every year! :heart::heart: 

I have to say, the Balmain section was my favorite part by far this year. Every girl looked sexy and fierce, unlike those other segments. :ninja: 

VS please stop covering up your models, it's just so annoying. 

I'm really looking forward to see the whole show though, Candice's opening looks very promising to me :thumbs_up:

3 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Are there any models you guys want to see next year? I really wanna see Robin Marjolein Holzken, Bregje Heinen (it's been 3 freaking years!!! let the girl walk already!), Jasmine Sanders, Zhenya Katava, Senait Gidey, Aqua Parios, Cindy Mello and Duckie Thot

Out of the girls you say I really want Robin, Aqua  and Zhenya. Of course Bregje should come back + Shanina.

Can't picture Jasmine Sanders as a real model so I can't see her on the show even if she's gorgeous. I have always wanted to see Marloes Horst and Emily Didonato (but I haven't seen their walk)

A little late here, but some general thoughts: 

- For all the drama attached to the show this year, it felt like such a non-event when it actually happened. Hopefully the editing will spice it up, but nothing wowed me

- Taylor is so tragically awkward to me. I don't understand how anyone would refer to her as a bombshell. Sure, her face is pretty, but a pretty face only goes so far. She always looks stiff and uncomfortable on the runway and like the word "sexy" would make her cringe or giggle like a child

- I've probably watched Martha's end of the runway pose/arm gestures 15 times just to laugh. I'm very confused as to what made her think that was a good idea

- Candice's opening was nothing special, and I agree with others that previously said she doesn't seem to have as much spark as before. Idk what it is, but her face seems very harsh/sharp lately and the hair is a mess. Too long, too blonde, roots too grown out

- Sad that Ale's leaving, but not surprised. She barely works for the brand anymore, spends most of her time in LA or on vacation with her family. I'm more surprised she didn't attempt to venture into acting years ago

- On the contrary, I hope Adriana never leaves because she really holds the show together for me. She is Victoria's Secret

- Very happy to see many more black/brown faces than in previous years. Probably the most ethnically/racially diverse show of theirs that I've noted in recent years. Still, they could tone it down on hiring a plethora of girls that look exactly like each other. I was looking at backstage pics on Vogue.com and like: 

5a1985b6930cf_ScreenShot2017-11-25at10_00_35AM.thumb.png.f11d352be9c3d70daecb754635690f8a.png

You can't convince me that this is not just a picture of Devon and the same girl replicated three times. 

- Lais KILLED it. Was a little nervous for her because despite her always being a bombshell, the VS runway has never been her strongpoint. But she looked great and it was so well- deserved. Still not over how stunning that bra is. 

- Is it just me, or were 95% of the outfits ugly? The show has transformed from a sexy, lingerie show into a frat party costume contest. 

Lastly, I wonder how many more years we'll continue to get a show from VS, because it's a total money pit. VS has been struggling for years, and the show just seems like unnecessary money down the drain. How much of that money do they actually get back? Do they even turn a profit from this show? Genuinely curious, so if anyone knows or could find information about it please send it my way

37 minutes ago, aryirigoyen said:

Out of the girls you say I really want Robin, Aqua  and Zhenya. Of course Bregje should come back + Shanina.

Can't picture Jasmine Sanders as a real model so I can't see her on the show even if she's gorgeous. I have always wanted to see Marloes Horst and Emily Didonato (but I haven't seen their walk)

I know Emily has walked for the likes of Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Givenchy so her walk should be fine.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

@diamondtw Which outfits do you think belonged to Gigi? :smile:

I'm 90% sure she had Dilone outift from Goddess and since she obviously got 2 outfits maybe Grace's outfit from PUNK but since Bella didn't even walked PUNK it's hard to know if she would have been in the segment. But if Gigi was able to make the show, I think her and Bella walking PUNK and arriving together at the end of the runway would have been super dope and tons of press !

5 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Are there any models you guys want to see next year? I really wanna see Robin Marjolein Holzken, Bregje Heinen (it's been 3 freaking years!!! let the girl walk already!), Jasmine Sanders, Zhenya Katava, Senait Gidey, Aqua Parios, Cindy Mello and Duckie Thot :wub6yh2cm:  

also, there's this relatively "unknown" model I just found out about named Carmen Solomons, she's from South Africa and Coloured (racial classification for mixed-race South Africans, not derogatory term). I find her STUNNING!!!! And she's a redhead :p :angel: loved Alexina, definitely wouldn't mind seeing another redhead represent us! I think she would amazing on the VS runway

IMG_0552.JPG     IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG

I feel like the Bregje ship has sailed and I do not know why. She was such a regular for a few years there, and now nada. She was always one of my favorites. 

This model you chose here is stunning. Nice find.

2 hours ago, tipi12 said:

A little late here, but some general thoughts: 

- For all the drama attached to the show this year, it felt like such a non-event when it actually happened. Hopefully the editing will spice it up, but nothing wowed me

- Taylor is so tragically awkward to me. I don't understand how anyone would refer to her as a bombshell. Sure, her face is pretty, but a pretty face only goes so far. She always looks stiff and uncomfortable on the runway and like the word "sexy" would make her cringe or giggle like a child

- I've probably watched Martha's end of the runway pose/arm gestures 15 times just to laugh. I'm very confused as to what made her think that was a good idea

- Candice's opening was nothing special, and I agree with others that previously said she doesn't seem to have as much spark as before. Idk what it is, but her face seems very harsh/sharp lately and the hair is a mess. Too long, too blonde, roots too grown out

- Sad that Ale's leaving, but not surprised. She barely works for the brand anymore, spends most of her time in LA or on vacation with her family. I'm more surprised she didn't attempt to venture into acting years ago

- On the contrary, I hope Adriana never leaves because she really holds the show together for me. She is Victoria's Secret

- Very happy to see many more black/brown faces than in previous years. Probably the most ethnically/racially diverse show of theirs that I've noted in recent years. Still, they could tone it down on hiring a plethora of girls that look exactly like each other. I was looking at backstage pics on Vogue.com and like: 

5a1985b6930cf_ScreenShot2017-11-25at10_00_35AM.thumb.png.f11d352be9c3d70daecb754635690f8a.png

You can't convince me that this is not just a picture of Devon and the same girl replicated three times. 

- Lais KILLED it. Was a little nervous for her because despite her always being a bombshell, the VS runway has never been her strongpoint. But she looked great and it was so well- deserved. Still not over how stunning that bra is. 

- Is it just me, or were 95% of the outfits ugly? The show has transformed from a sexy, lingerie show into a frat party costume contest. 

Lastly, I wonder how many more years we'll continue to get a show from VS, because it's a total money pit. VS has been struggling for years, and the show just seems like unnecessary money down the drain. How much of that money do they actually get back? Do they even turn a profit from this show? Genuinely curious, so if anyone knows or could find information about it please send it my way

Agree about Taylor. She feels much too young and innocent/immature

Seeing this post changes my mind about simple wings. The amount of details that goes in to the chiffon wings has me feeling excited. I'm really hoping everything looks good in motion.

@Clauds also, just checking, do you need non-VS photos of the models we nominate for the "Should Have Been Angel" competition? I'm at work lately with tons of oncalls so I haven't been sending those pictures over. 

22 hours ago, Sanni said:

Great! I don’t have anyone specific in mind at the moment so whatever you are comfortable grabbing is fine with me! Maybe someone else has requests? Like @PastaFreak ?

I agree that that might have been the intent, but I think Braga did a better job with the “checking you out to see what you’ve got” look than Aiden did.

Wow, never piss Taylor off or she will write you off for good! :rofl:

Oh yes! If someone doesn't mind helping with getting Sui pictures from the first page of the gettyimage search, that would be awesome. 

20 hours ago, naomi said:

Wish you could view the videos directly from this post, but this'll work on any device:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfeatures/1268112634573/slide2-desktop.mp4

@naomi Is this the only video you found? I think there might be a few more. If you could locate the rest of them that would be great. Not a big deal if you can't :no2:  Thank you for all your contributions! :flower: