Bellazon

1 hour ago, china_girl said:

One thing I didnt like about the 2011 show was how cold and sterile it felt, it was weird. It muste been cause of the blue lighting.

^I agree that they havent been GOOD but they have still been worth watching imo. Besides those you posted I also loved the 2003 show.

I feel like in 2011, they didn't do much with the background except for the last three segments? The first three were so blue and it blended in together. I get why it was blue for Angels Aquatic, but not for Super Angels or Ballet. If anything, Super Angels should've had a black city background.

Still, 2011 is considered superior in contrast to the last few shows. 

3 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Getting new pictures ? I didn't check agencies if they're is new one but I can try to get some sure. I'm just not ready to grab everything but if some want to request a model I can try to see if there is some new ones I haven't posted yet.

Plus I have a few backstages that have been in my computer since Monday of Karlie, Adriana, Martha, Sara, Elsa, Frida, Roos and Nadine

Great! I don’t have anyone specific in mind at the moment so whatever you are comfortable grabbing is fine with me! Maybe someone else has requests? Like @PastaFreak ?

2 hours ago, llekel said:

I saw it as more of a "fierce bitch lets pose this out" sort of look. So glad it wasnt another Awkward Alessandra Lily moment. (Lily has to be the worst high fiver EVER)

I agree that that might have been the intent, but I think Braga did a better job with the “checking you out to see what you’ve got” look than Aiden did.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Haven't seen a single one.

Wow, never piss Taylor off or she will write you off for good! :rofl:

On 23/11/2017 at 8:27 PM, Kevork89 said:

Alanna Arrington needs to be a Pink girl. Her body is pretty amazing. And she has beautiful eyes.

On 23/11/2017 at 8:07 PM, Clauds said:

I'm pretty sure Grace only walked Punk because she got one of the spare outfits from the girls who didn't get her visa, because after fittings she was talking only about Pink. It took Elsa and Behati a few years to walk mainline but they were always credited in the show, did the lip sync videos and posed with the Angels in the photo ops.

I'm sure as hell Grace will be an Angel once her Pink contract is up tho (and I'm pretty sure Maggie Laine will be her replacement tbh) but I don't think it will be within the next year, unless her Pink contract is shorter than the usual three years. And while I do want her to be an Angel ASAP because she's amazing, they have so many girls atm that I think she'd get lost in the pool of girls, so I think for her it would be best to get signed after they drop some girls.

Zuri don't have strong personality to compare Grace.I don't think maggie has Vs quaility.Alana and Dilone are amazing.They will be good for pink girls.

3 hours ago, Siemgi said:

It's especially bad this year. Like the previous years weren't amazing but at least some of the music was good.

I usually look forward to the opening song/remix...  Not this year. It will be interesting to see how well it plays out with the opening since Harry isnt even on the stage yet.