Bellazon

2 hours ago, aryirigoyen said:

Take a shot every time a model do the pointing thing and blow kisses

For the 2008 show, my friends and I drew from a hat two things to take drinks for, such as models with wings, models who blow kisses, models who interact with performers, models who do more than three poses, and so on... we were shit-faced drunk. I can't imagine what it'd be like in 2017 with all of that. 

6 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

I don't think zuri will become an angel next year  that would be step for vs 

agree and disagree,  I did not say that zuri will become a vs angel next year, maybe in two years, I believe you underestimated this girl.
* I would never have imagined stella or romee become angels, why not zuri?  I think that certainly grace will surely become an angel before her

so i love  maggie laine and alecia

omg that video of Josephine is a disaster... Are there any vids of Sara yet ?

I'm so in for the drinking game but need to find a way to see the show - will on Hols next week in a far remote island but I hope I get connection! 

The editing needs to save Josephine or she’ll end up getting embarrassed on TV! Her walk with her knees bent makes her look like an amateur who can’t walk in heels. I recommend showing her only from the chest up, maybe a back shot and some details like the boots. Too bad she opened the segment because editors will need to show her full entrance…

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

IDK, maybe because the show was China and only like two photographers got their visas? 

Also I'm in for the drinking game, we'll all die from the drinking but it could be fun :rofl: 

Yeah i've been wondering why there seems to be a lot less pics than previous years from this year's show.

So is it just me or were all the girls like sticking to their “groups” :rofl: 

lowkey joking but it’s funny that the white blonde girls were hanging, the Brazilians were hanging, the black girls were hanging, the Asians were hanging and then the rest were kind of scattered about lol. Or like the Angels were together.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So is it just me or were all the girls like sticking to their “groups” :rofl: 

lowkey joking but it’s funny that the white blonde girls were hanging, the Brazilians were hanging, the black girls were hanging, the Asians were hanging and then the rest were kind of scattered about lol. Or like the Angels were together.

I noticed the same...

3 hours ago, uberglasses said:

For the 2008 show, my friends and I drew from a hat two things to take drinks for, such as models with wings, models who blow kisses, models who interact with performers, models who do more than three poses, and so on... we were shit-faced drunk. I can't imagine what it'd be like in 2017 with all of that. 

In 2017 you'll probably end up throwing up haha