Bellazon

14 minutes ago, MarVS said:

My Grace did good :heart: even with that hair and outfit  

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that opening of Jo was lame hopefully they make another edit and they better show that motherfuckin hot walk of Blanca and close up im mad lol 

I guess Jo's walk was bad in both of her segments. Her walks last year were so much better.

25 minutes ago, MarVS said:

My Grace did good :heart: even with that hair and outfit  

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that opening of Jo was lame hopefully they make another edit and they better show that motherfuckin hot walk of Blanca and close up im mad lol 

What is that walk? It's like she's taking a casual stroll down the street after a night of drinking :rofl:

when Blanca was coming  literally slaying with her walk i was like yaaass bihhh and waiting to see her close up but all of sudden barbara f with her wierd eyes appeared tha fuck lmaooo  they better fix it. 

lol but no seriously almost sure they gonna show another version with more of Blanca .

Exotic Traveller sucked for me because of the music. Who thought Ed Sheeran's slow ass song would be a great choice for it? For me, outfits can be ugly, but if there's good music with a sick beat and the model is selling it with attitude and poses, it'll change my mind. For Nomadic Adventurer, I'm already feeling the Miguel song.

^^ They're just salty they didn't get to do the girls their hair this year. Even though the show was a complete mess, the hair looked pretty good this year... Guess Beachwaver is just pissed :rofl: 

On a different note, wtf is Josephine doing with her arms? And why does she always do that?? Girl clearly can't handle wings so why is VS even giving them to her. 

I'm seriously starting to think this show is even worse than 2009 aka known as the worst VS show ever.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

^^ They're just salty they didn't get to do the girls their hair this year. Even though the show was a complete mess, the hair looked pretty good this year... Guess Beachwaver is just pissed :rofl: 

On a different note, wtf is Josephine doing with her arms? And why does she always do that?? Girl clearly can't handle wings so why is VS even giving them to her. 

I'm seriously starting to think this show is even worse than 2009 aka known as the worst VS show ever.

Both big shows for Ale poor her

5 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Exotic Traveller sucked for me because of the music. Who thought Ed Sheeran's slow ass song would be a great choice for it? For me, outfits can be ugly, but if there's good music with a sick beat and the model is selling it with attitude and poses, it'll change my mind. For Nomadic Adventurer, I'm already feeling the Miguel song.

Yep! I remember seeing the outfits in insta and loving them but I don't think i ever got through the whole segment video in one go. Not a fan of that song to segment combo.