Bellazon

15 hours ago, MissNessie said:

I liked those wings waaay better on Candice! But I guess they were too heavy for her after all.

13 hours ago, to_the_stars said:

Dude, those are some weird panties on Candice. Does she take them off while pooping?

Screenshot_20171121-222143.jpg

Theyve been selling panties like these for over 2 years now, people buy them I guess

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I wonder how Ale really feels about this being her last show. I mean yes I'm sure that after 17 years she's ready to move on but you'd expect her to go out with a bang... I bet if Adriana or Candice would leave, the world would lose it and I don't even wanna think of some obsessed fans their reaction :rofl: 100% sure when either of those two will leave, VS will give them something (FB, SO, opening and/or closing of the show) but they always seemed to treat Ale a little differently even though she's been there so long. As much as I like Adriana, Ale started just one year after Adriana so... 

I agree. It sucks. I feel maybe she’s just too relaxed and doesn’t act privileged or expectant. I remember Heidi making requests that she wants the biggest wings. Maybe some models prefer more vibrant wings and Ale just accepts what she’s offered?

27 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

She is still lurking here :shifty: And why is it usually an “aunt” or “uncle” that provided the inside info? :laugh: I suspected she was full of it early on but I wanted to see how it would play out... 

Nope. Said person went MIA since October, occasional visits to the thread but doesn't lurk around long enough to know anything. I suspect she might have been the same person posing as Amilna's cousin honestly.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I wish they would go back to actually creating something out of the bras and panties instead of just using them as a layering piece. I know the whole point is to advertise their collections, but they can use the bras as a base and embellish them. I don't think they used a single bra or underwear this year that you couldn't buy directly from the store as is? 

I actually prefer when the pieces are not embellished and adorned with extra stuff because I am one of the few who likes seeing what I could actually get from the stores :p It also gives more of an authentic fashion show feel :hehe:  When they add decorations to pieces it is kinda false advertisement. A few times I have been disappointed what I saw on the runway was not something I could actually purchase :cry: Regardless, the concepts and outfits have been getting ridiculous for the past decade or so. Wish they would go back to being more simple with their ideas and outfits. Less is more :smile: 

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Nope. Said person went MIA since October, occasional visits to the thread but doesn't lurk around long enough to know anything. I suspect she might have been the same person posing as Amilna's cousin honestly.

I see things most of you can’t see :shifty: She was here less then a week ago :ninja: 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

No gossip :no2: I have seen her lurking here  and I checked when she was here last :smile: 

Ah, nice of you to care about her :p. I can't be bothered to look at her profile anymore. Think most of us were interested in knowing how well she was going to play her cards. Caught her lie in September and couldn't look at her the same way again. 

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

Kelly is wearing something that could be a minidress for a night out at Ibiza. I don’t see what is “lingerie” about it. I bet she feels quite clothed as well.

On a slightly different note, thank you VS for putting Kelly in an outfit that covered her abs :laugh: I would be so upset if I were Kelly :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Ah, nice of you to care about her :p. I can't be bothered to look at her profile anymore. Think most of us were interested in knowing how well she was going to play her cards. Caught her lie in September and couldn't look at her the same way again. 

I couldn’t care less about her :p TBH I feel neutral about her. I have seen her on the online list below recently and the only reason I checked her profile was bc someone brought her up :D 

41 minutes ago, camomille said:

¡Me gustaron esas alas, mejor que a Candice! Pero supongo que eran demasiado pesadas para ella después de todo.

Han estado vendiendo bragas así durante más de 2 años, la gente los compra, supongo

She is very strong, weight is not a problem. This is much more spectacular, the real queen of Africa is her.

142tpjs.jpg

46 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I actually prefer when the pieces are not embellished and adorned with extra stuff because I am one of the few who likes seeing what I could actually get from the stores :p It also gives more of an authentic fashion show feel :hehe:  When they add decorations to pieces it is kinda false advertisement. A few times I have been disappointed what I saw on the runway was not something I could actually purchase :cry: Regardless, the concepts and outfits have been getting ridiculous for the past decade or so. Wish they would go back to being more simple with their ideas and outfits. Less is more :smile: 

That’s fair! 

I also think part of my problem is that VS bras just aren’t as pretty as they used to be. :rofl: Looking back at past shows, even just a couple years ago, there were a lot more of their lacy, beautiful bras and this year was a lot of the solid colour, rather simple bras. 

Dilone’s bra and panty set in Goddess was my favourite, so hopefully I can find that in my store! 

4 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I come bearing one of the most precious gifts there is....

JOSH WONG'S PHOTOS!!

http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/Events/Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2017-Shanghai-China/ 

If someone wants to or can post them, go ahead. 

I was also looking at some of his older VSFS pictures and wow, the atmosphere changes A LOT when the audience is sitting as opposed to when they're standing...

yesssss yeaaaaahhhhh!! That is what I was waiting the most for, I'm gonna scroll them all now! Thank you so so so much :flower:

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That’s fair! 

I also think part of my problem is that VS bras just aren’t as pretty as they used to be. :rofl: Looking back at past shows, even just a couple years ago, there were a lot more of their lacy, beautiful bras and this year was a lot of the solid colour, rather simple bras. 

Dilone’s bra and panty set in Goddess was my favourite, so hopefully I can find that in my store! 

+1 I feel like they’ve just lost their creativity and need new people. I wouldn’t buy their lingerie. Intimissimi on the other hand does some gorgeous things :smile:

VS could learn a thing or two from Intimissimi. Their collections are always tasteful and beautifully made, plus the quality is very good. If I remember correctly, Intimissimi used to be available in a few select VS stores many years ago...  plus their swimwear from the "mother company" Calzedonia is really cute too.

#BodybyKelly is at it again, seriously, she went to Australia to see her family (aka rest???) so I thought this was like a vacation yet she already posted an insta story where she's ready to go workout... :wacko: 

@SamSam Heidi seriously requested things?? I know Heidi has always had a bit more of an "out there" personality, quite loud etc compared to Ale, but still. I don't know about others but I'd feel so weird asking and demanding to get a certain look lol. It just seems rude... 

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

#BodybyKelly is at it again, seriously, she went to Australia to see her family (aka rest???) so I thought this was like a vacation yet she already posted an insta story where she's ready to go workout... :wacko: 

I hope they don’t cast her for 2018. This obsession is pretty unhealthy.