Bellazon

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

Same witht the jacket, I saw it yesterday and I saw the price and was like NOPE. Lbh, I can't trust the quality of VS clothing being worth my $85, I can get a jacket just like that for half the price somewhere else.

9 hours ago, aryirigoyen said:

So sad, I saw that when I was at the VS site looking for the jacket and couldn't find it. I was gonna to buy it :sad:

Damn you @Clauds what happened to buying the jackets together :rofl: Now I'm the only one who bought it. @aryirigoyen not sure if it helps, but try checking ebay/taobao for the sizes that you're looking for or inquire VS' online store if they plan on restocking. Those jackets went out really really fast. On Taobao, L sizes were sold out in 12 hours and on the international VS store, S sizes were gone within 9 hours. @PinkCouture tagged me no longer than 7 hours so I'm sure its a hot item. 

SIde note, I also checked on mine last night and found out the L sized jackets were sold out. Prompted me really quickly to seek confirmation from the customer service if my order went through cause VS deducted 600 bucks from my account upon purchase. Found out I managed to get my jackets in time, one of the last few stocks. Learnt my lesson from the taobao incident, but you might have luck with ebay!

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I was bored so I was looking through posts from one of the "insiders" who has conveniently not posted in this thread the at all this month. Here are some highlights about what we should have  expected in the show this year (some parts of the comments were deleted to keep this one from being a novel):

Just a reminder to take everything with a grain of salt when random posters start spewing information claiming they have inside sources :flower:

@GlitterAndWings shade is real :rofl: I was so dumb to believe her. 

35 minutes ago, thatyguymason said:

His name is Yundi Li, a pretty well known pianist in the classical world. I've attended one of his recitals, and boy oh boy he's really good at it. He won the prestigious Chopin contest way back 2000. He's a pride of China, since the said competition is held every 5 years. I'm a Chopin enthusiast and a trained classical pianist too, so I'm really happy for him take part in VSFS this year. 

Thank You for that! 

3 hours ago, HekateAkaKaria said:

I don't know. We have to wait for more vids but those wings look very heavy and to me it kind of looks like if she was about to be toppled by their weight? If so, then good save. 

Also hello to all of you :smile::wave: 

To me it appears as she is doing this sort of bow thing "all hail" Alessandra with her hands palms facing down. 

Those wings do look heavy though.

I come bearing one of the most precious gifts there is....

JOSH WONG'S PHOTOS!!

http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/Events/Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2017-Shanghai-China/ 

If someone wants to or can post them, go ahead. 

I was also looking at some of his older VSFS pictures and wow, the atmosphere changes A LOT when the audience is sitting as opposed to when they're standing...

30 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

JOSH WONG'S PHOTOS!!

http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/Events/Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2017-Shanghai-China/ 

I was also looking at some of his older VSFS pictures and wow, the atmosphere changes A LOT when the audience is sitting as opposed to when they're standing...

Wow, I'm disappointed.  Only 6-7 photos of Sui in the entire collection. And he can't even capture one with her smile from Goddesses nor her poses. 

VSFS-RUNWAY-JoshWong-11202017-337-XL.jpg

The only decent one I can see so far. 

I wonder how Ale really feels about this being her last show. I mean yes I'm sure that after 17 years she's ready to move on but you'd expect her to go out with a bang... I bet if Adriana or Candice would leave, the world would lose it and I don't even wanna think of some obsessed fans their reaction :rofl: 100% sure when either of those two will leave, VS will give them something (FB, SO, opening and/or closing of the show) but they always seemed to treat Ale a little differently even though she's been there so long. As much as I like Adriana, Ale started just one year after Adriana so... 

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I was bored so I was looking through posts from one of the "insiders" who has conveniently not posted in this thread the at all this month. Here are some highlights about what we should have  expected in the show this year (some parts of the comments were deleted to keep this one from being a novel):

Just a reminder to take everything with a grain of salt when random posters start spewing information claiming they have inside sources :flower:

Just all false everywhere. EVERYWHERE

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

JOSH WONG'S PHOTOS!!

I am posting these soon when I am at my laptop so hopefully no one beats me to it!!! :D 

5 hours ago, ilum said:

@GlitterAndWings my friend was telling me before that people just don't really care anymore about the VS fashion show and maybe that's why it took so long for someone to say something

Also there were other issues with the show overall and Ming’s falls that took away the attention on specifics of the show itself.

7 hours ago, ceceshores said:

She is still lurking here :shifty: And why is it usually an “aunt” or “uncle” that provided the inside info? :laugh: I suspected she was full of it early on but I wanted to see how it would play out... 

7 hours ago, jayden85qc said:

This is Jack Novak's remix. And Jack Novak has been part of Tomorrowland 2016 with this song

Was there suppose to be a video with this post? :idk: 

7 hours ago, jayden85qc said:

hey, Martin Garrix's collabs with Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa and Troye Sivan are perfect

So for that reason he deserves the #1 spot? Really? Then again someone worse could have gotten the spot so yeah :p  The list has been a joke for years but nonetheless I am still shocked to find out who gets the #1 spot each year :rofl: