Bellazon

I wish they would go back to actually creating something out of the bras and panties instead of just using them as a layering piece. I know the whole point is to advertise their collections, but they can use the bras as a base and embellish them. I don't think they used a single bra or underwear this year that you couldn't buy directly from the store as is? 

vs 1.jpg vs 2.jpg vs 3.jpg

2 hours ago, Alexis10 said:

I feel as though Some outfits were made last min and fitted poorly....maybe they were for one of the girls who got their visa denied. But some outfit didn’t fit well. 

I feel as though VS doesn't spend as much money as they used to on the shows

On 11/20/2017 at 7:30 AM, dennis123 said:

Is it just me or does Lilys walk actually looks pretty powerful and great???:blink::D

Nope, not just you! I thought that was  pretty good.   

On 11/20/2017 at 7:34 AM, Glamazonia said:

Those hips... :O_O:

What my grandmother would have called "Good birthin' hips." 

59 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I feel as though VS doesn't spend as much money as they used to on the shows

Not sure based on that picture... that fabric was hand painted... which equates to more money generally.. plus the money spent on the Balmain collab...

The guilded crowns and wings for Goddesses..

Might look cheaper in the end, but I wouldnt say it costs less

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I wish they would go back to actually creating something out of the bras and panties instead of just using them as a layering piece. I know the whole point is to advertise their collections, but they can use the bras as a base and embellish them. I don't think they used a single bra or underwear this year that you couldn't buy directly from the store as is? 

When did they make that change? I loved the years where they bedazzled the bras/made outfits specifically for the show, not just layered the underwear like you said. 

They're sending too much money outsourcing layering pieces to be decorated when the lingerie itself needs to be.

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Why must you insult Tomorrowland like that!? :dry: Then again the whole genre is going down the toilet b/c of all these talentless bullshit wannabes. The fact Martin Garixx is DJ Mag's #1 of 2017 proves it :rofl:

This is Jack Novak's remix. And Jack Novak has been part of Tomorrowland 2016 with this song