Bellazon

44 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Apparently, some people say her outfit was inspired by Diana, the moon Goddess. And in making it an outfit about the moon, it sort of links back to the Chinese Moon Goddess Chang'e who is known for her grace and elegance, which is what Sui is known for on stage. That was why she got that outfit and the wings. 

AHhh really? Thank you for telling us! She sure is one of the most elegant models I know

I am very happy to announce that Kelly Gale has posted multiple videos of her eating something that wasn't salad AND she hasn't posted a single gym picture for the past 24 hours. Congratulations Kelly!

Didn't one press article say that the Chinese asked VS to make more conservative outfits? I thought it was bullshit but after seeing the outfits, I think it's true, I don't recall the girls ever being so covered before

2 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Sorry for being late but had an event last night so still catching up with reading through everything! Anyone has HQ pics of Romee? :angel:

Wanna thank everyone again for all the effort they put into keeping this thread so up-to-date, it's much appreciated! 

You can find really great HQ pictures of her on   twitter.com/dailyromee 

Hope that helps   :flower:

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I was going to pick up the robe if it was on sale like eveything else but it's still almost $85 USD. :/ 

Same witht the jacket, I saw it yesterday and I saw the price and was like NOPE. Lbh, I can't trust the quality of VS clothing being worth my $85, I can get a jacket just like that for half the price somewhere else.