Bellazon

21 hours ago, Chessie said:

Is Harry hiding at his ex's convention or something? I want some pictures with the girls.

Bwhowaaaaahahhhaaaa!!!! :nicole:
:hug:
I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself.  I've been reading this thread and am trying to catch up... I'll comment in a bit but so far I likey the hair and makeup! 
Going back into lurk mode to catch up, maybe, if I'm lucky. 

36 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So now that the show is over, I think some of the NA mentioned they're headed to Thailand on holiday... Hope they're back in time for Monday's show party, or else there might be a problem...

The press days should be happening around Monday. Maybe a little bit on Thurs/Friday. I know Jasmine and Adriana are booked for a late night show, although I can’t remember which one. But it’ll be interesting to see which girls do press if some of them take extended vacations. Elsa is going to Japan with her boyfriend. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I am saying this today, November 20th, 2017.

If this assholes host their show in another timezone that doesn't work for me, I'm NOT staying awake for pictures unless one of the following happens:

- Elsa or Adriana get the Fantasy Bra

- Anyone from One Direction is performing

- Beyoncé is performing

Otherwise VS can go fuck themselves and their traveling :rofl:  Worst part is, as far as I've been told they really are pushing for Dubai, but I do think the China mess may scare them away from from travelling for a bit, so I think they'll stick to the US. I'd love to see them do Las Vegas or San Francisco. But tbh VS is sleeping on the Latin market, we worship hot women in South America, if they have anything on their brain, they'll open their first store in Brazil, host the show in Rio and it would be 100% AHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING.

I think they should do it when Adri do her last vs show.That would be amazing.

19 hours ago, LameImpala said:

Surely if you make a big deal of awarding the fantasy bra to an angel it should open a segment? No point burying it in the middle of one then it's just like "oh there it is."

but it's VS. They  bury  the FB in the segments that it is in.

My two cents:

* there are waaaayyy to many pages to catch up on, so some of the points that i make may be redundant. Sorry.

1. With the pairing of the girls in PA, the split screen may be rearing its ugly head this year.

2. Very strong opening from Candice. And i do agree, she does look pregnant. However, remember in 2014 when we all thought Lindsay was pregnant because she had the same thing going on with her tummy as Candice and turns out she wasn’t

3. Don’t know who Miguel is but still glad VS took a chance in him as a performer. His songs have a nice walking beat and he didnt steal attention from the models.

4. Was never a fan of Romee, but girl killed it this year. She was walking fire.

5. Martha looked beautiful but her pose was a big no. I thought she was gonna do an interpretative dance.

6. Leomie is life. Hope she walks many more VSFS. Shes just so much fun on the runway

7. I love Ming. Sucked that she fell. But i wish theyd show that moment on TV because it is a major moment and it would be publicity for her and Gizele.

8. Still bummed that the Jablonskis’ VSFS run is over. Now, i can only fantasize about them getting paired in Punk.

9. Nomadic is a tacky-ass mess. The outfits looked like the National costumes in Miss Universe pageants. Sophia needs to go. She has done enough damage.

10. Ive always loved Sara but she was terrible this year. Idk if its the atrocious outfits she was given or shes just on a bad mood during the show.

11. Taylor looked unbelievably gorgeous. I hope her walk is stronger this year.

12. Im over Josephine. Youre walking in a slow/romantic and strong/rebellious segments, stop with the cutesy, teeny bopper poses.

6 hours ago, shver said:

They should do a segment called Ice Queens (feel free to steal this VS ;)

an all white lingerie segment, with tons of expensive furs & diamonds. With girls walking down the runway fiercely. And Queen Elsa can open :smile: 

also Warrior Princess ala Wonder Woman  could be really great. 

if they have a segment called ice queens, they need to bring magdalena frackowiak back. she should open, close AND be all the fillers in that segment, oh man.

18 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

So with all the fuss about the topic on Instagram right now, since Ed's post, we can safely say they're gonna air Ming falling.

Was thinking the exact same thing when I saw it haha
I wonder logistically how they'd edit it - like do we get slow-mo ming falling or....? 

25 minutes ago, shver said:

I just rewatched the 2016 show and the outfits were so much better :sad: minus TRA

It's interesting to hear that - I felt like this years were so much nicer. I'm glad that people did actually like last years then

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Ed posted about Ming and Gizele. I kind of hope they use the footage somehow, even if it’s not directly in the segment. Even a promo clip or something in between. 

I think she will be ashoes in for next year.