Bellazon

4 minutes ago, ilum said:

Right? Half of these girls, after seeing their outfits, could've cut their work outs in half. One of Martha's outfits (did she have more than one?) basically covered her from head to toe with that cape thing and high boots and everything. She could've gotten away with not working out at all honestly

And in general they are so covered up...

As I think @Kevork89 mentioned some pages back, this is not really a lingerie show anymore but more like a costume party :ninja: 

Like that thing around Sara's neck :rofl::rofl: 

They should do a segment called Ice Queens (feel free to steal this VS ;)

an all white lingerie segment, with tons of expensive furs & diamonds. With girls walking down the runway fiercely. And Queen Elsa can open :smile: 

also Warrior Princess ala Wonder Woman  could be really great. 

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

And in general they are so covered up...

As I think @Kevork89 mentioned some pages back, this is not really a lingerie show anymore but more like a costume party :ninja: 

Like that thing around Sara's neck :rofl::rofl: 

I believe that thing around her neck was supposed to be her "running away from a snowball fight" wings :Amelie_wft:

Pretty sure Ming's chances of being an angel just came back in to the spotlight. She's been trending over Weibo and now internationally. Ed seems to like her even more, not sure if they'll reattempt a second negotiation to get her to be an angel. I hope Sui and Ming get signed together. 

40 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Pretty sure Ming's chances of being an angel just came back in to the spotlight. She's been trending over Weibo and now internationally. Ed seems to like her even more, not sure if they'll reattempt a second negotiation to get her to be an angel. I hope Sui and Ming get signed together. 

there was a first negotiation?

1. I really like so many outfits this year. My favorite were Sui He, Taylor Hill, Romee Strijd, Lais Ribeiro, Blanca Padilla, Megan Williams, I really like the goddesses and the porcelain theme. 

2. Favorite Rookies: Frida Aasen,  and Alexina Graham. I was

expecting more  from Roosmarjrin  and Victoria Lee

3. VS angels : my favorite this year Taylor Hills, Lais Ribeiro, Romee Strijd, Lily Aldridge, 

4. I really like the fact that Grace Elizabeth got 2 outfit. She look great one of my favorite this year

5. I also like Sanne Vloet, Georgia Fowler, Bruna Lirio, Gisele Oliveira

6. I hate the fact that Ming fell of in the runway, I really want it Bella to fall. 

52 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

They negotiated Ming being an angel before?

2 hours ago, shver said:

They should do a segment called Ice Queens (feel free to steal this VS ;)

an all white lingerie segment, with tons of expensive furs & diamonds. With girls walking down the runway fiercely. And Queen Elsa can open :smile: 

also Warrior Princess ala Wonder Woman  could be really great. 

And then some will compare it to all other white segments that EVER had fur.

I like the idea though! Could be pretty luxurious. (although PETA might not like it)

Also Lais better have a segment or at least something with the fb. Alessandra deserves a segment to send her off. I don’t think any other Angels need solo segments, just do some nice stuff about the girls. Less about their glamorous life and more about them. I liked in 07 when they did just little bits about themselves. I’d like to have quick bits of that again.